local 03 SVT to BR/Gonzales

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to check, I'll check and post on Friday for ya. :beer:

Ok< I checked the milage and its almost at 85000, and he's gonna send me some pics to post for him. He just put a Cobra R hood on it and it looks about the cleanest white slightly lowered L in this area. This truck always turned heads. I also put a top of the line clifford 2 way remote with auto start and windows up n down feature. Really-really motivated to sell!

REDSVT150

Established Member
The L is white of course! The fastest color:burnout: LOL I traded it in at Gerry Lane when we got our Hummer in BR, I forgot to unlock the Predator tuner I had for it so I went back the next day but they sold it the first day it went on the lott to an auction guy who sold it again! 3months later on my way back from Laplace I spot my old L at this place called A3M on Airline Hwy so I whipped a U-turn and pulled in the parking lott and there she was! So I left the guy a note and he called me the next day and I was able to tell him all about the L and what was done to it, and sold him the Predator! We talk every now and then and by chance I happen to work with his Sister-in-law! Small frkn world!

I have seen that L before. It is very nice. I saw someone with their head under the hood the other day when I was going into LaPlace.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Yeah He's asking 15,500, but He is listening SERIOUSLY to ALL offers cuz he REALLY REALLY needs to sell it as soon as he can. If you need his number let me know, his name is Gabe. or I can give him yours, whatever you like :beer:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
its going to be a few before I could get anything going on it. I have to get my car painted and fixed to be ready to sell, but thanks though. Im going to bust my ass to get it done

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
man if its not one thing its another. Today my tranny decided to start taking a dump on me and 3rd gear is gone so now im buying another one of those. The money i had saved up is all getting dumped into this thing lol. So far the total is $2500 for the weekend :(

Users who are viewing this thread