Local SVTP club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru_Ice

Banned
RickSvt said:
No need to lie to him larry, he already has a big enough EGO as it is......saying he wants to race and never shows at the track..... :bash:

It was raining Rick :smmon: . I was there the Wednesday prior, and where were you :shrug: ? I'll be there next Friday :burnout: , maybe you can give me a crack at your terminator. :beer:

Tru_Ice

Banned
ChuckysSVT said:
1st official meeting today. On my boat....Lake Goodwin. Dues are Beer and Ladies!!! :beer: I'll hook you up w/ a mean sunburn and a fierce hangover.... :thumbsup: PM me if any of you guys want to hit the lake today...Im off at noon and Im hookin up the SSV and hitting the H2o..Rick and Tyler have my #

Sounds like a great 1st meeting :eek: . Have fun guys. :rockon:

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
It was raining Rick :smmon: . I was there the Wednesday prior, and where were you :shrug: ? I'll be there next Friday :burnout: , maybe you can give me a crack at your terminator. :beer:

Ricks old lady grounded him from the track :nono: ...Ill roll down w/ ya next friday Ice..

Joe5.0

Established Member
Im interested. Ill put whats left of my brain to the test and see what i come up with.

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
I can have screen prints done here at my shop. If one of you guys are handy w/ photshop I can have some made. I have access to a plotter and a diecutter also those make sweet decals.

Tru_Ice

Banned
Tru_Ice said:
Your killing me LL.

Paul do you have some free time today? I'd love to see what you got if you are. This will give you a reason to take out that CC, to get ready for the 3rd.

It hurts to see that Paul never responded to this. I was hoping to get at least something. Will I'm out of work thanks paul. :(

whippleblown03

Established Member
i tried responding earlier but i couldnt post. if you ever head towards the beach to westport or ocean shores give me a call. i got a few places we can go play! plus i got cold beer! i am working on a vette right now. 1981 350 4sp. i like messing with you its fun chevy-ford thing! plus if it werent for chevys breaking i wouldnt make any extra money! LOL :poke:

Tylerb59

Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
I can have screen prints done here at my shop. If one of you guys are handy w/ photshop I can have some made. I have access to a plotter and a diecutter also those make sweet decals.

:eek:

.. Dude ..

Tylerb59

Established Member
Wouldn't be bad having a NW section. Sure as heck is the only real active posters .. not to mention on Stangnet the NW section is heaping with posts in comparison to other regions.

Interestingly enough we have the 'Worlds Largest Gathering of Mustangs' every year.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
No greg, we arent getting booted, I just thought it would be good for us to have our own group.....own forum and all

rick

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
04MystiCobra said:
Is LL kicking us out of the West forums again?

Mellow out sunshine :poke: No need for attitude!

Rick asked me about a West club forum and I just sent him in the right direction. I also made this thread a sticky for you guys.
So I really don't need and garbage from you. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread