Local SVTP club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
ChuckysSVT said:
I can have screen prints done here at my shop. If one of you guys are handy w/ photshop I can have some made. I have access to a plotter and a diecutter also those make sweet decals.

The little chrome ones like I have on my quarter windows are cool. I don't like putting much else on the car.

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
i tried responding earlier but i couldnt post. if you ever head towards the beach to westport or ocean shores give me a call. i got a few places we can go play! plus i got cold beer! i am working on a vette right now. 1981 350 4sp. i like messing with you its fun chevy-ford thing! plus if it werent for chevys breaking i wouldnt make any extra money! LOL :poke:

It's all in good fun, just trying to get a jump on you. :thumbsup: I have a feeling by the 5th you'll have a little more under that hood, than you have right now. :dw:

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
It's all in good fun, just trying to get a jump on you. :thumbsup: I have a feeling by the 5th you'll have a little more under that hood, than you have right now. :dw:

actually no more mods this month! going to save up for some winter mods! long tubes, and gears. and then possibly the black SC option if all goes well with side jobs. if you get me i am sure i will do a few more things! :thumbsup:

whippleblown03

Established Member
NW terminators sounds pretty good!
how about a logo of a cobra throwing rubber on tru-ice corvette!
Pacific NW vette killers! lol

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
actually no more mods this month! going to save up for some winter mods! long tubes, and gears. and then possibly the black SC option if all goes well with side jobs. if you get me i am sure i will do a few more things! :thumbsup:

Yup winter will be interesting. :burnout:

whippleblown03

Established Member
might have another SVT owner today! giving my friend mike a ride down to portland to buy an 03 sonic blue vert! bringing in more cobras to washington!

Evergreen SVT cobras!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
svtcobras said:
I have the Webservers to host domains/website, streaming media servers, mail server, etc etc.

I think that we could use that for hosting pics and vids from the west section, SID297 was going to create a section here on svtp we can have as our own, but let me know about any other ideas.....hmmm, mail server....lol

Tru_Ice

Banned
RickSvt said:
I think that we could use that for hosting pics and vids from the west section, SID297 was going to create a section here on svtp we can have as our own, but let me know about any other ideas.....hmmm, mail server....lol

Missed u out there tonight Rick. You going Friday?

Joe5.0

Established Member
What about the ones that arent "terminators".....Puget sound Terminators would kind of exclude us gt/saleen/lightning/ Peeps.

But its all good.

NW Fast F***** Saleens.......Proud Member :)

Tru_Ice

Banned
mean saleen said:
What about the ones that arent "terminators".....Puget sound Terminators would kind of exclude us gt/saleen/lightning/ Peeps.

But its all good.

NW Fast F***** Saleens.......Proud Member :)

And Corvettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread