Long time SVTPerf member here, NEED YOUR HELP STOPPING Local Kansas Extortion Scheme.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
Here guys, I haven't been super active on here in a long while.

However, please take the time to read the following link, before IDIOTS like this guy, start creating companies in your local area to profit off your personal information like this guy does.

Honestly, take the time to read. And please please share it with other people/forums.... lets get the word out, that THIS kinda of extortion needs to be illegal. PERIOD.

Thanks in advance.
EA

blabbermouthkc.com SCAM? EXTORTION? BLACKMAIL? Worst local company ever? - KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum

PS: If you share it on another site, please list it on here, so that I don't post it somewhere you have, don't want to double post on accident.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I think that is brilliant. I'll have to put my web design skills to use tomorrow morning. Why post here? This is SVTPerformance, we have no sympathy for the guilty.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Hes gonna mess with the wrong crimal and someones gonna mess him up one day

Yeah I was just thinking that.

Something tells me this problem will work itself out sooner or later. You really dont want to **** with people that got used to anal rapings in the pen, because they wont feel shit when they murder you.

How would you think an idea like this is going to end well? Those tards and anyone that follows them will suffer the same fate.

At first I read it as if they were posting up everyones picture, and was like "OK cool, post up my pic, thats fine, I only have it 10 other places" and then they started talking about telling neighbors about their arrests and background. I dont have either, so no care.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I would imagine it's pretty easy for the guy to screen through the serious criminals and pick people in nice neighborhoods with a mug shot from a stupid crime/dui ect.

Last

Established Member
In Austin you can buy a paper called BUSTED! for $1 and it has people mug shots, no names though.

I would really like to think this problem would work it self out. I really don't think a career criminal is going to do anything to this guy. I think Joe the plumber is going to murder him after this guy starts mailing letters to his place of work and neighbors. And its really not a loop-hole he is taking advantage of, its just the Freedom of Information Act. Correct me if I am wrong (I am no lawyer) But would him keeping the picture and violation posted after you were found NOT guilty be considered slander?

I mean he is a low life, if this is what his dream enterprise was. But maybe in the long run people will think twice before driving drunk, smoking weed, or soliciting sex (The major three in the BUSTED mag). I mean hell, if I made the laws, if you were found guilty of a DUI you would be issued a red driver's license and red license plates for 4 years so everyone would know what you did.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's a quote from the original post in that link. "My father once told me, that airing people’s dirty laundry, will always end up badly." Nuff said!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would be advertising his websit on mine for free if I had one. Awesome idea. Obviously the guy that started that thread does not like his mug shot being so easily found and is pussed he got a letter. I would bet the op here got a letter too. The only people that would get upset over the site is someone that is on the page or afraid they will wind up on the page.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
I would be advertising his websit on mine for free if I had one. Awesome idea. Obviously the guy that started that thread does not like his mug shot being so easily found and is pussed he got a letter. I would bet the op here got a letter too. The only people that would get upset over the site is someone that is on the page or afraid they will wind up on the page.

I assure you I did not get a letter, and have nothing to hide from.

Google my name, and all you will find is that I have done King of the Street a few times with various cars, Co-owned House of Boost, and thats about it.

I am a pretty low-key dude.... (have never even had a car accident)

I just don't like people taking advantage of people, thats all.

EA

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This Matthew Creed character is a real pussy...from what I gathered skimming some of the pages he goes after alleged DUIs and traffic violations etc. He himself has been popped for DUI not once, but twice...hypocrite much?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I assure you I did not get a letter, and have nothing to hide from.

Google my name, and all you will find is that I have done King of the Street a few times with various cars, Co-owned House of Boost, and thats about it.

I am a pretty low-key dude.... (have never even had a car accident)

I just don't like people taking advantage of people, thats all.

EA

don't see how he is taking advantage of people at all. you (editorially speaking) do dumb shit and get yourself arrested and he posts your mug shot on his site. there appears a number of free ways that people who are found "not guilty" can have their stuff taken down without having to pay a fee.

I am all for it. He is merely adding another layer of accountability for those that do stupid shit. I for one would be glad to know if/when one of my neighbors is arrested for DUI, or street racing, or excessive display of his stupid gene.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This Matthew Creed character is a real pussy...from what I gathered skimming some of the pages he goes after alleged DUIs and traffic violations etc. He himself has been popped for DUI not once, but twice...hypocrite much?
you will note that the two that were posted have different middle names, so they can't both be him.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
you will note that the two that were posted have different middle names, so they can't both be him.

One of them is still bound to be him...I did state that I just skimmed thru it. In any event if he were truly doing a service he would be posting up more violent offenders, sexual offenders, but that might just get him perished...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
One of them is still bound to be him...I did state that I just skimmed thru it. In any event if he were truly doing a service he would be posting up more violent offenders, sexual offenders, but that might just get him perished...
I would bet he has or will have them all. I agree tho if he is going to do one he should do them all.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
don't see how he is taking advantage of people at all. you (editorially speaking) do dumb shit and get yourself arrested and he posts your mug shot on his site. there appears a number of free ways that people who are found "not guilty" can have their stuff taken down without having to pay a fee.

I am all for it. He is merely adding another layer of accountability for those that do stupid shit. I for one would be glad to know if/when one of my neighbors is arrested for DUI, or street racing, or excessive display of his stupid gene.

stuff being taken down doesnt resolve the issues it might cause. I completely understand what you are saying on the accountability side but being arrested is no where near being found guilty. Imagine a close family member of yours, for instance, dating a girl who cries rape and actually wasnt raped. Your family member gets arrested and booked for rape. Bonds out for whatever reason. Your family member doesnt fall for the extortion and all his neighbors, co-workers, friends now know he has been arrested for rape. Will this happen a lot? NO and will most be legit..sure......but one time is too many for someone that ends up being 100% innocent of whatever crime they were arrested for.

hell...i had a friend completely forget to pay a speeding ticket. He was going through a bad divorce at the time and deff wasnt himself and simply forgot to pay it. 6 months or so later he gets stopped for rolling through a stop sign. Arrested on the spot for driving with a suspended license. Does this guy deserve to have this happen? Is he the callous criminal we should all be warned of?

truefiveo

Established Member
I would love to see this coward pull that crap somewhere like Detroit,Compton or New Orleans.
He would be dead in a month.

Users who are viewing this thread