Look At This SHELBY I Saw On The Way Back From The Beach!

5.0 guy

Established Member
The new GT-500 has plenty of power and torque in stock condition even with the heavier curb weight. I saw the potential under the hood just like the 03 when I drove it for the first time. The thing that I did not like was the suspension, it flat sucks when comparing to the 03 Cobra. Whoever designed that portion of the car should be unemplyed! I drove the car home and stuck it in the garage until we installed the Steeda coil over kit, then the difference was day and night, stock it pulled up and to the right and was spungy,Just my $.02!!!! I do need that body kit though! I'm wondering if I had to order the smaller wheels and exhaust from the factory!?!

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
with all the differnet types of 05+ stangs there are out there and people buying mustangs that dont really know anything about them... its happening more and more on newer cars to see things on them that shouldnt be

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess the only positive thing to say is that the owner saved himself a ton of money. I'll bet he sleeps in his garage at night, for fear that someone would steal his pride and joy. :lol1:

Vmnous285

Established Member
I guess the only positive thing to say is that the owner saved himself a ton of money. I'll bet he sleeps in his garage at night, for fear that someone would steal his pride and joy. :lol1:

I would park that damn thing outside with the keys in it.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Correct me if im wrong but do the shelby's with that wheel and wing package come with a 100 mm turbo?

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Thats not a shelby,Look at the molding down the center of the door. Its a damn six cylinder also look how tiny the wheels are and that exhaust is a pea shooter. My guess it has a body kit and is driven by someone who use to live down south across the border.:kaboom: Also it doesnt say GT500 on the stripe by the door.

:dw:are you being serious??:lol1:

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
That's classic! can anyone make that my avatar for me? Also where can I order that body kit, it would complete my car! I wonder if I can order a taller wing in case I want to fly over any traffic congestion.

LOL! You serious? Here you go....
felby-avatar.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
That kinda sh*ts been going on forever. Buncha dumbasses puttin' crap on thier cars.
All show and no go.
Looks good from far far away though.
You should have raced him ith the gf's car, might of won.

03cobra#116

Established Member
There's a real one in the subdivision across the street from me. Sometimes he pulls out of his subdivision in the Shelby at the same time I pull out of my subdivision in my Cobra. We've ended us side by side at the stoplight.

It's not hokey like the one in the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread