Look At This SHELBY I Saw On The Way Back From The Beach!

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Those new Shelby's are really ugly.
farley.gif

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
I think with the limited #'s and outrageous price, we are going to see crap like this on the road. Glad I bought my Cobra!

YoungJim

Established Member
I followed one down the 401 for about half an hour (in my Mazda, not my '03, unfortunately). They are pretty sharp looking, if overweight.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Thats not a shelby,Look at the molding down the center of the door. Its a damn six cylinder also look how tiny the wheels are and that exhaust is a pea shooter. My guess it has a body kit and is driven by someone who use to live down south across the border.:kaboom: Also it doesnt say GT500 on the stripe by the door.

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Thats not a shelby,Look at the molding down the center of the door. Its a damn six cylinder also look how tiny the wheels are and that exhaust is a pea shooter. My guess it has a body kit and is driven by someone who use to live down south across the border.:kaboom: Also it doesnt say GT500 on the stripe by the door.

No, that is def a GT500:poke:

5.0 guy

Established Member
That's classic! can anyone make that my avatar for me? Also where can I order that body kit, it would complete my car! I wonder if I can order a taller wing in case I want to fly over any traffic congestion.

Users who are viewing this thread