99saleenspeedster

Established Member
DSC_2208.jpg

DSC_2210.jpg

DSC_2211.jpg

-Rick

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Anybody got about $30,000 I can borrow so I can have this done to my Raptor?

I wouldn't mind having a stock Raptor :D

In all honestly $30,000 doesn't even cover the cost of parts used in the build. He's using all high dollar parts and the connecting rods alone were $4,800.00. I would say this build is a little over 3X that.

-Rick

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
good god 4800 dollars for connecting rods?? Where the billet I beams just not gunna work lol?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

In all honestly $30,000 doesn't even cover the cost of parts used in the build. He's using all high dollar parts and the connecting rods alone were $4,800.00. I would say this build is a little over 3X that.

-Rick

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

There better TONS of vids of this beast when you guys finish it! Twin GT35s and a 400ci motor plus all that nutty suspension better have this thing flying over the desert instead of driving through it! Are wings in the works?

BadBlue98GT

Established Member

-Rick

Judas Priest! I guess I better buy an extra Lotto ticket on the way home. I had trouble parting with two hundred bucks for some chrome Ford Racing exhaust tips for mine!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
SDHQ LED Bumper

-Rick

They are making some really nice parts for the Raptor. Can't wait to see what this sucker looks like, not to mention how it runs.

With all the high dollar engine work, I'm guessing the entire front end will be covered in crazy expensive LED bars too? :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread