Look What Fed Ex Brought Me!!!

Ninjaeric

Established Member
I can't wait to get these mounted. Wheels courtesy of American Racing - 17x10.5 Replicas and Nitto NT05 315-35-17's from Ebay!!!:banana::pepper::dancenana:Hopefully these will help my traction issues...Ofcourse anything is better than the stupid sumitomo's i got now. And Yes I know the car is Filthy...been raining a lot here.
S5001404-Copy.gif

S5001403-Copy.gif

S5001400-Copy.gif

Last edited:

PureSound15

Established Member
The last set of tires on my car were NT05s and they were the best tire I had ever used. Regardless of NITTO's history, I bet you'll like them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice wheels and tires. Those monsters won't completely cure traction issues of course, but they'll certainly help a lot. ;-)

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
those will wear out faster then gummy bears, but I approve!!! You really can't beat a Mickey thompson E/T street drag radials for street traction dot approved. Gummy Bear express!!! :) Holla!!

teamstorm02

Established Member
yeah i have them sumitumo's and they dont hook at all! thats why im doing the same as you just got a set of 305's... wheels look good man!:rockon:

Zeekmann

Established Member
I could never let me car get that dirty, but nice tires

JYOO

Established Member
Very good choice of Tire! MM&FF just did an article and test on those Nittos, they were pretty damn amazing, and for some reason i like the way the thread looks too.

BM1

Established Member
Those tires should be a night and day difference over the Sumitomos. I made the mistake of trying to save a few bucks by putting Sumitomos on my old Mach which basically made the car dangerous to drive if you wanted to use full throttle at any point. Needless to say I had to put a fresh set of Nittos on within a week of putting the Sumitomos on.

Users who are viewing this thread