Look what happened to me earlier today!

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
I was just driving along and this old hag steps in front of me.... I'm suing for 1.5million, to finance my new yatch (it has its own hair salon and tanning bed) :rockon:

Video

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Let me tell you, it is most certainly real. I may have permanent eye damage from my designer glasses puncturing my eyeball. Sigh

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
since when are bumbers so sensitive? i thought you had to have a speed of at least 20 mph. sue the manufactuer.

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
fatboy01 said:
I was just driving along and this old hag steps in front of me.... I'm suing for 1.5million, to finance my new yatch (it has its own hair salon and tanning bed) :rockon:

Video

what the hell is a yatch?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
A big ass boat that rich people have, but i think he spelt it wrong. Don't look at me either, i dont know how to spell it

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
that is funny as hell, he derserved every bit of that.

To those that think it is fake, you need to be going at a speed of 20 mph or more...NOT TRUE. It all just depends on how it is hit. Mother-in-law was in a wreck going 30 mph, someone pulled out in front, head on for her, no air bag. Had a friend get in a fender bender going 10 mph and his air bag went off. Just depends on how it is hit.

svtguy22

Established Member
FAKE! The airbag sensor is not even close to that sensitive!

Eh, even so, its pretty damn funny! I love how she falls asleep in the middle of the road.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw it months ago. Definitely fake. That's one of the flimsiest airbags I've ever seen. But funny. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread