Look What I Got!!!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Yea, there is a slight SOTP difference. The car feels lighter and like it wants to go!!! Smoother throttle response, etc.

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Don't let nuxx see that pipe, he'll have to go take a cold shower. Or be by himself for a while! LOL

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTADVISOR
Don't let nuxx see that pipe, he'll have to go take a cold shower. Or be by himself for a while! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey now... my car doesn't have any bling mods. :mj:

I'm too busy trying to get to that 500/500 club and making sure the car doesn't tick itself to death :cryying:

... but I guess that's a cool idea... but after fighting with the Densecharger and how it moves the MAF from it's stock position, the last thing I want is another CAI with moved MAF. I love my Steeda CAI (esp. the air click on start up)... so who's going to be the first one to paint the Steeda heat shield :thumbsup:
-Peter

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
uncle meat, that picture, as i said before, was before i reajusted it and fixed the elbow to the TB.

Hey Atomheart,
now that you have driven the car around, try to readjust the elbow at the TB again, i have the silver cobra with the black JLT that uncle meat posted about, and after i had driven the car for about 15 minutes, i came back while the elbow was still warm, and readjusted it to sit flush with the TB. let the heat of the engine do the work.
by the way, that CAI looks soooo nice!!! so bling, yet still soooo right.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Well, ya know...the whole car is BLING!!!! so just a little "bling" in the engine compartment doesn't really jump out at ya.

Pimpin' aint easy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can someone interpret that last post? My 4 year old granddaughter makes more sense. LOL!

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by AtomHeart
Well, ya know...the whole car is BLING!!!! so just a little "bling" in the engine compartment doesn't really jump out at ya.

Pimpin' aint easy.

Meh... Never understood underhood bling... my engine bay is nice and dirty :beer:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by Chameleon
Right on Adam! Got some color changin go fast parts!

Cobrabob: I'll give it a shot.

Right on Adam! = Good work AtomHeart.

Got some color changin go fast parts! = You purchased a JLT CAI in mystichrome!

How was that?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by AtomHeart
Cobrabob: I'll give it a shot.

Right on Adam! = Good work AtomHeart.

Got some color changin go fast parts! = You purchased a JLT CAI in mystichrome!

How was that?
Opps. That wasn't the post I was referring to. A few other posts got in between the time I typed and posted. I was referring to VTAKequalsTQ's post. But our moderator already editted it. :lol1:

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
yeah, I was trying to refer to that post as well. Damn, this thread is getting replied to, too fast.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by VTAKequalsTQ
shoot all be hatin ill walk on all joo foos my car has more hp than you have hair plugs you pussys bought a girl car.....

ROFL!! Well, at least nobody needs to bother making you look stupid, after a post like that! Hahaha. You're making it too easy for us.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread