Look what I happened upon today at the gym... (56k ???)

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
What town are you in?

i live in mendham (right near morristown for those of you who arent familiar with my little town). all of these pics are from the somerset hills YMCA except the maserati (i see at all the time at the Y now as the owner lives right near it, but took the picture when i saw it at best buy in east hanover thinking id never see it again).

Last edited:

ecoastkid

Established Member
I used to work at AT&T in Shorthills..(Right accross from the mall)...lol...the Shorthills mall has free valet parking. When you go in it, you dont see a hundyi or maybe a honda surrounded by poles and signs that say dont touch. There are bentleys..lol

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
I used to work at AT&T in Shorthills..(Right accross from the mall)...lol...the Shorthills mall has free valet parking. When you go in it, you dont see a hundyi or maybe a honda surrounded by poles and signs that say dont touch. There are bentleys..lol

oh you mean this valet parking???
03-24-07_1528.jpg

hahaha... im always on the look out when i head to the short hills mall.

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
LOL...that would be the one!

haha... just wait til the first real nice spring weekend. crusing around my area you just see all the richies bring out their toys after the winter. last year i remember seeing a red countache, a newer silver diablo, numerous vipers, numerous old vettes, a handfull of 360's & 430's, a yellow elise, a red and white GT, a silver lotus esprit (ttv8!!!), a few old shelby's throughout the course of a saturday while just driving around. there is also an orange murcielago roadster floating around and a yellow gallardo spyder that i saw at the gas station in town last weekend! i wont even bother bringing up all the bentleys in the area. without exaggeration, i'd say i see at least 1 a day (be it a CGT or a CFlyingSpur)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread