Look what showed up yesterday

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Easy install, I did it in like 2 -1/2 hours, and that was with my tea breaks, and talking crap to the vette guy about racing ! Also heh I can turn a wrench, but I am by no means a master mechanic !

Trust me when I tell you your car will wake the bloody hell up ! I know I am having a blast with mines.

Word of advice: On the elbow, make sure to take that black plastic piece all the way off before you tackle the elbow...it will be easier to get to the screws then. Also there are a a couple of write ups, read them, and it will help a lot.

GL with install
EDIT: Check to see if you have a DVD in the box. That is the vid instructions.

Last edited:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Man, that's awesome! It's hard to make an argument against these things with the numbers they produce at the track and the cost. Dang good choice now-a-days in my opinion.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Took me 45 min to install mine, stupid easy....enjoy the new found power, your rear tires are.gonna hate you,lol.

Kenneth

Established Member
OK
Install is done.
took about 2 hours from start to finish (done alone)

Went for a little ride 2nd gear is useless at any speed. definitely making good power now.
Stock boost gauge pegs at 15psi. so not exactly sure how much boost it's actually making.

I'm trying to get with a friend that works at NOLA motorsports to go do some dyno pulls in the next week or two.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
OK
Install is done.

Went for a little ride 2nd gear is useless at any speed. definitely making good power now.
Stock boost gauge pegs at 15psi. so not exactly sure how much boost it's actually making.

I'm trying to get with a friend that works at NOLA motorsports to go do some dyno pulls in the next week or two.

You'll love the power. Have we ever met? I've got the alloy/silver 09 GT500. Go to NPR and SCR pretty often.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
OK
Install is done.

Congrats! Glad we could put a smile on your face.

PLEASE REACH ME VIA EMAIL AT [email protected] AS OPPOSED TO PM. THANKS.

Kenneth

Established Member
You'll love the power. Have we ever met? I've got the alloy/silver 09 GT500. Go to NPR and SCR pretty often.

Don't believe we've meet yet, I haven't taken this car to the track yet, but used to go ofter with my 2006 Mustang(Black) with a Saleen supershaker on it.

Kenneth

Established Member

Kenneth

Established Member
A couple quick pics.
003-18.jpg

004-15.jpg

Kenneth

Established Member
Are you using the stock elbow and throttle body and any plans for a dyno session?

Yes, stock throttle body and elbow for now, plan on upgrading those at a later time.

I'll try doing some datalogging in the next couple days and send it to Bj and Justin for them to look over.
If all is well in the tune, I'M going to try to get it on a dyno with-in the next couple weeks to see what kind of power it's making.

Cobra 2997

Established Member
2 1/2 hrs start to finish on the install ??!! Wow, I need to think about buying one for my 2012 !!

So the install is much easier than an 03/04 Cobra blower swap ?? I know...I should use the search function.

Users who are viewing this thread