looking for 2000 cobra R

rideemhard

Established Member
hello everyone this post is to help find a 2000 cobra R i would like to purchase one so any tips to help find one would be appreciated i have been looking here but i don't think any have made it here so i will have to find one in another area of the world i hope this works

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
rideemhard said:
hello everyone this post is to help find a 2000 cobra R i would like to purchase one so any tips to help find one would be appreciated i have been looking here but i don't think any have made it here so i will have to find one in another area of the world i hope this works
My buddy Ray is wanting to sell his. It is very nice with low miles and very tasteful mods. I will send a pm with his phone number. This car is 1 of a kind, well one of 300! Scott

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
rideemhard,
Ive seen the car that Scott is talking about in person and you wont find a nicer '00 R anywhere. Here's a pic I took of it from a few years ago....
1badR.jpg

rideemhard

Established Member
nice car would def be interested some how i'm not seeing this pm i dunno why thanks for the help if you could maybe resend it then i might find it i dunno why or where it is

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
rideemhard said:
nice car would def be interested some how i'm not seeing this pm i dunno why thanks for the help if you could maybe resend it then i might find it i dunno why or where it is

You need 10 or 13 posts before you can PM.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
rideemhard said:
email me [email protected] and i will respond with the info. This car is really nice. Scott

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
scottmartin said:
This car is really nice. Scott

+1 Ray is a great guy. That car is beautiful and very well taken care of. I really wish I could afford that and the Lightning both!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
BlackBolt9 said:
+1 Ray is a great guy. That car is beautiful and very well taken care of. I really wish I could afford that and the Lightning both!

Sell the Blue Oval Bolt!?! ;-) :idea: :poke:

razehome

2000 "R" description

OK...Ray's "R" is #36 of the 300. The car is perfect inside and out. It has:
Carbon Fiber Hood
Kenny Brown street cage with rear cross-brace
Torsen T31 Differential, 3:73 gears
Baer 4 Piston 14 Inch Front Brakes
Double-size Diff. cooler mounted in trunk, ducted from side rear windows
Ford 31 Spline half shafts
Rear trunk mounted battery - Optima battery
Side exhaust, converters in place, no mufflers
Scroth 5-point harnesses, driver & passenger
Tubular Front control arms
Extreme matrix system for 2000 R
Rear shock tower brace
Kenny Brown front K-member
Cobra front skid plate for Canton oil pan
Strut tower brace
KW double adjustable front coilover struts
Rear tubular upper & lower control arms
KW double adjustable rear coilover shocks
and on & on
It is one of only two or three Kenny Brown "Club Sport Racer / Open Track" (CSR/OT) serial-numbered cars made - number 04-002CSR/OT
The Kenny Brown web site has a full description
The car has right at 5,000 miles on it, had approx. 3,000 "sunday miles" on it before mods.
I still have all original parts except for Brembo front brakes. They're on the front of Scott's '03 !
I have another toy car now and would like to buy a new Rubicon.
email: [email protected]

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Sell the Blue Oval Bolt!?! ;-) :idea: :poke:

I know I know, I'm settling for a "workshop" and Foxbody project instead ;-) :thumbsup:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
razehome said:
I have another toy car now and would like to buy a new Rubicon.

You just can't give up the off-road toys can you! We need pics of that new toy by the way:beer:

rideemhard

Established Member
does anyone no who all owns the 300 2000 cobra Rs and where they were all distributed did any come to canada

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Yes, some were sold to Canada

Tim Brown from Canada owns two of them. one is a full hard core race car now and the other is still stock.

I think I had read there were only 4 sold north of the border... could be wrong though.

rideemhard

Established Member
i just heard of a guy near or in toronto and another in montreal but neither are selling other then those i dunno who has them i guess the guy you speak of has the other 2 this car is for a friend i see you own 2 of the car i have always wanted and have never seen if you ever end up selling one let me know i have always wanted a 93R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread