Looking for a Southeast performance shop

WoodsyNH

Established Member
Trying to find a tune shop for the L in the East Tennessee area or at least with in 200 miles. Please help me out.

WoodsyNH

Established Member
Nope, BONE stock. Waiting for oil separator, trying to find a shop that will tear the blower and intake apart for cleaning. and just an overall mechanic.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Mooresville, depending on where in east TN you live, might be about a 4 hour drive. atleast from where i grew up...bout 30 mins west of knoxville. But it would be a well worth 4 hour drive. Heck, i'm just happy that Amazon is now a 2 hour drive for me.

justinr1001

Established Member
I just had my intercooler cleaned, new plugs and a few other things done to my L. I can get you in touch with the shop that did mine if you like.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
theres a nicely written how-to for this over on lightning rodder. In the time youd spend driving there and back youd be done with cleaning all that stuff and your plugs with ease

its definitely intimidating the first time, took me the better part of an afternoon but it gets significantly easier after that

WoodsyNH

Established Member
thanks for the info, i read through it, but didn't see anything about pulling the belt, what does that entail? would it be smart to replace the belt since your pulling it anyways?

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
If it's just basic stuff like that, look into doing it yourself so you get familiar with your truck. it's not hard at all. If you have some tools and a weeken, it's cake. for tuning...Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread