Looking for advise!!

spitfirep087

Established Member
Ok so I bought a 2003 10th in august of last year with 44k. The car came with a K&N cai and borla cat-back. The only things I have done to it so far is a quadrant, upr firewall adjuster, MGW short throw, and bbk o/r x pipe. I put the cats back on it though because I was not a fan of the sound of it without them. I am getting ready to install 2.75 upper 73.5 inch belt, SCT Xcal 3 with vmp tuning, NGK tr6 plugs. Curious as to what you think the car should make and any advise as to what I should do next. I'm in CO elevation about 5000 ft. Thanks in advance!!

spitfirep087

Established Member
Any specific brand for the sub frame connectors? and what about an IRS brace? Also know of any x pipes that don't hang so low?? the bbk was so low I hit on everything!! The car also has H&R springs 1.5 drop.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Any specific brand for the sub frame connectors? and what about an IRS brace? Also know of any x pipes that don't hang so low?? the bbk was so low I hit on everything!! The car also has H&R springs 1.5 drop.

Han's Racecraft would be my 1st choice

Global West 2nd

Stiffers 3rd

MM 4th

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
If your gonna DD the car I would look into the Iridium plugs vs regular copper core. My car has never ran better and idled better with the Iridiums in it.

spitfirep087

Established Member
I don't DD the car really but I figured id try the copper for now cause im not out much. I just finished a build on a 2002 F150 FX4 and gave it a full lightning swap with higher compression long tubes etc... and put the Tr7xi in it and they have been great so far but damn they're expensive locally 120 plus tax for a set.

Users who are viewing this thread