Looking for an easy to use dip stick for your 6r80?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Just wanted to show everyone a product we have available to make filling and checking your fluid level in your 6r80 way easier!

Check out the product review we just did here -

http://news.jpcracing.com/?p=167

For how inexpensive it is you really can't beat functionality of it!

DSCF5945-1024x768.jpg

dennisn

Established Member
I noticed on the performance deeper pan it says 11 thru 12. I'm assuming it'll work with the 13 also???

Thanks in advance

vortecd

Established Member
Not sure where they are getting 5lbs. I have one sitting here and it weighs 9.7 ounces which even isn't 1 pound. I also have the deep pan I need to install this year

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
So this one is for the stock trans pan correct?

Yep!

I noticed on the performance deeper pan it says 11 thru 12. I'm assuming it'll work with the 13 also???

Thanks in advance

Yes, it'll work with 11-14. I'll need to fix that.

Not sure where they are getting 5lbs. I have one sitting here and it weighs 9.7 ounces which even isn't 1 pound. I also have the deep pan I need to install this year

The weight is for calculating accurate shipping. It's not the weight of the item.

w1tchblad3

Established Member
I just installed one of these last night very nice piece but I have a dumb question , with this dipstick should the car be running or off? With my car on it shows I'm low with it off it reads full. The instructions that came with it doesn't say.

RJ13GT

Established Member
I need one of these. It took me like an hour to get the fluid level right after i put my converter in. Not to mention burning my hand. Will be buying one when i get home.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread