Looking for ideas for my car show

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
kissing booth with the hooters girls :dancenana:

see if a local photographer would be willing to donate a photoshoot to the winner of a certain category. or maybe put all entries in a hat and pull out a lucky winner. that way everyone has an equal chance. even if you have a lowered prius with racing stripes lol

maple

Established Member
kissing booth with the hooters girls :dancenana:

see if a local photographer would be willing to donate a photoshoot to the winner of a certain category. or maybe put all entries in a hat and pull out a lucky winner. that way everyone has an equal chance. even if you have a lowered prius with racing stripes lol

Hahaha. Would True Forged be interested in becoming the newest sponsor for the Toys for Tots show? :thumbsup: hahaha.

I do something similar with the dyno portion of the show. Highest hp gets their fee back and a trophy and I enter everybody into a drawing that participated and select one person at random and return their fee as well.

maple

Established Member
I've given him a little help, I think he's happy with the advice I've offered him with my lil ol experience with putting on shows. ;)

You should look into having a dyno at your shows if you haven't already thought about doing this!

Users who are viewing this thread