Looks Like Dodge/SRT Is At It Again

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
The guy in that vid either needs to shave or go full beard. Right now he looks like a pedophile.
Of course pedo stache has to be from Ohio...damn it. Give me a red eye stick car, crank the boost, and make it an alcoholic. That would be fun.
Hopefully it is available with a stick.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Dodge's commercials are definitely appealing to the Fast and Furious crowd. I find them a bit annoying. The way they incorporate the supercharger noises makes them sound like a bunch of irritating gnats or mosquitoes.

The Charger Hellcat makes a little more sense. IMO, if someone is in the super sedan market, i.e. M5, E63S, etc., they'd be remiss not to at least consider looking at the Charger Hellcat. The Challenger Hellcat is a fat hog just dangling out there like an appendix. It's in it's very own niche. That it has any sales success at all is amazing. There's not much of a market for big HP, 4400+ lbs road barge coupes. That said, you still have to give Dodge props for producing them.
Your problem is the fact that you are a Ford enthusiast. You are not a car enthusiast. If it doesn't have a blue oval on it, you don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Read the article before judging.

His right arm is paralyzed.

Well the boys at Ford are either laughing, or pissing all over themselves at this point.
I wonder which it is?
I've also always wondered if they have a guy on the team that reports what is tossed around on these forums? If I was them, I want to know what the potential customer base is thinking/saying...

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Your problem is the fact that you are a Ford enthusiast. You are not a car enthusiast. If it doesn't have a blue oval on it, you don't like it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

well, his signature does say he has a subaru forester (subaru's emblem is pretty much a blue oval too...so you aren't wrong really)...just sayin... ;)

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I've also always wondered if they have a guy on the team that reports what is tossed around on these forums? If I was them, I want to know what the potential customer base is thinking/saying...

i have always wondered this too- what a great way to find out what the customer likes/dislikes/wants/doesn't want-----tons of intel for free, all that is needed is time to read.

RES0574

Established Member
I'm taking the plunge, not necessarily RE. I put less than 100 miles on my 14 GT500 over the past year and a half. I am on the road 90% of the year because of my projects, and just do not get the time to drive it. When I am home, I cant get away for too long from the wife and daughter, and when I get out with the 500, only one can go with me. They are both tall, so when we all go out, it's either in the Raptor, Expedition, or the F350.

I sold my 14 GT500 last week for $43K, and was posted for sale less than 24 hours. Local guy who wanted to move on from his Boss. I'm going to keep my 13, but I will be using the proceeds from the 14 for a HC Charger. Wife and daughter saw one at the mall and thought it would be a fun car to drive around in as a family, so hard for me to say no.

Dont know if it is a rumor or not, but the dealership I go to just told me that the new GT500 will have a process similar to the GT. Again, probably just rumor, but I've had enough with the ADM issues as well. Same dealership has a used 17 Raptor with 31K miles for the same price as the STICKER on new Raptors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
I'm taking the plunge, not necessarily RE. I put less than 100 miles on my 14 GT500 over the past year and a half. I am on the road 90% of the year because of my projects, and just do not get the time to drive it. When I am home, I cant get away for too long from the wife and daughter, and when I get out with the 500, only one can go with me. They are both tall, so when we all go out, it's either in the Raptor, Expedition, or the F350.

I sold my 14 GT500 last week for $43K, and was posted for sale less than 24 hours. Local guy who wanted to move on from his Boss. I'm going to keep my 13, but I will be using the proceeds from the 14 for a HC Charger. Wife and daughter saw one at the mall and thought it would be a fun car to drive around in as a family, so hard for me to say no.

Dont know if it is a rumor or not, but the dealership I go to just told me that the new GT500 will have a process similar to the GT. Again, probably just rumor, but I've had enough with the ADM issues as well. Same dealership has a used 17 Raptor with 31K miles for the same price as the STICKER on new Raptors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I know absolutely nobody at ford nor do I have any concrete evidence of shit but I can promise ford wont be choosing the gt500 customers... If they do, that'll be a hell of a lot more ZL1 sales

Users who are viewing this thread