Looks like I'll be working on robots, after all

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Awesome James. I work on mainly FANUC, but a little Kawasaki and Nichi. Would love to tinker with a Kuka one day.

You’ll love it. Especially if the let you fart around on them every once in a while.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is awesome James! Nobody deserves it more than you. I know it will be a job you'll love doing. Keep us posted. :)

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I was hoping you were going into the sex robot business. I know a Snover sex-bot would be a quality product....

Seriously though, congrats. Is this a publicly traded company that we should be investing in? If ya know what I mean.
The robot manufacturer is Kuka. The parent company, I'm not supposed to say. But it's a big, German outfit.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the industry! Just watch out, those robots move faster and are stronger than they look!
That's a fact! This thing can accelerate and decelerate so fast it rips the filaments right out of the xray tube cathode. It can cycle from one end of the patient to the other at 27mph, over a ten-foot distance. They have to program specific acceleration/deceleration curves in it to keep it from destroying the $140,000.00 xray tube by moving it too quickly.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
And that is how Skynet started and the machines rose up to enslave the human population.
Ha! I'm gonna fix it. The old saying is, "The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world." Now, it's gonna be: "The hand that wields the torque wrench is the hand that rules the world." Hey, robot overlord, you wanna new drive motor? You talk to me.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
The robot manufacturer is Kuka. The parent company, I'm not supposed to say. But it's a big, German outfit.

Is this for your robots or the Snover SexBot65000? We could have fun with a SVTP Themed bot. The Brown Recluse! The Papa John! On and on...

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
Is this for your robots or the Snover SexBot65000? We could have fun with a SVTP Themed bot. The Brown Recluse! The Papa John! On and on...
Don't forget the "Looks Like a Solstice," and the incredibly dangerous, but ever popular, "PIIHB" models. That dang 'ol PIIHB will get you if you don't keep a sharp eye on it. NEVEr turn your back on the PIIHB!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
LMAO. I must have had too many last night if I forgot about PIIHB. Call me crazy but I think we're on to something here.

Users who are viewing this thread