Lots of parts possibly for sale, feeler.

Black10thSVT

Established Member
It is style 2 (blower)
http://stangshiftergaskets.com/invictus_cooling_mod.htm

looks exactly like that picture. however, i will get you a pic my girl has the digital camera, i am on my way out the door for work, and i want you to see the marks, the marks are on the red fittings that you can see in the picture.

Great Ill wait for thew pics. Work a 24 Hr shift monday Ill get with you as soon as I can.

rexisme

Established Member
I'll take my cooling mod back off your hands for the price I sold it to you. Shoot me a PM and we'll work it out. Sorry you never had a chance to install it!

I'll send you a pm. However, just so everyone knows, Invictus is not the one i bought it off of, it is his HCM that someone purchased from him. Then the guy sold his cobra, so he sold it to me, the marks that are on it were not disclosed from the guy i bought it from. Invictus had nothing to do w/ the transaction other than selling it to the guy i bought it from. Just so everyone knows as well, this is a very high quality piece, very nice and will dress up a engine bay along w/ provide something of benefit.

Also, to let everyone know, one guy has called dibs on pretty much everything. I am waiting for a response back from him. Also, this stuff will not be for sale if the deal falls through with my car possibly being gone by this Thurs., I will keep car and parts to give the potential buyer the opportunity to take the parts with him. Furthermore, none of this will be available until Wed. that is the earliest that I can ship anything due to my work schedule....

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
bump.... i am not sending payment info to anyone until i find out what is going on with the car. If the car does not sell or get traded in, I will be keeping the parts thus, giving the potential buyer of the car a chance to grab these parts and be able to go stage 4 easily for alot cheaper.

rexisme

Established Member
Alright. parts available at this moment

blower
bap w/ wire upgrade
ported plenum
plugs
injectors
belt

Everyone who pm'd me will be contacted. As far as the blower goes, first come first serve.

breoland

Established Member
I have not recieved any info on the injectors yet? do they need a harness or can the stock harness be used

painintheass

Established Member
I''l take the BF full set of idlers in black - $175 paypal'd/shipped if it does not sell to the above gentlemen. :)

rexisme

Established Member
Alright, car will possibly be gone this Sat. I will pm everyone who pm'd me first. Hopefully I dont run into another dead beat again though. If he buys the car the parts are for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread