Lots of parts possibly for sale, feeler.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Pm sent

I NEED

injectors
Black idlers
Belt for 2.76 + 4 idlers IF ITS UNUSED.

Of course I'll get in line.

:beer:

rexisme

Established Member
Everything is still available. Waiting to hear from first responders... then I will take it in order received from my notification post.

rexisme

Established Member
all originals have been pmd....if no response those who have contacted me recently have dibs...then first come first serve. pm me and if I get payment tomm. it will be shipped tomm...everything is available

painintheass

Established Member
I'm still down with this, let me know please: Also would appreciate pictures and sizes of idlers. Thanks a million!

I''l take the BF full set of idlers in black - $175 paypal'd/shipped if it does not sell to the above gentlemen.

rexisme

Established Member
Alright. I feel the time given has been sufficient for the first responders when I made this a feeler. None have responded, I'll try to keep people in order BUT, I want this stuff gone so.... If i'm on and you're on, and we can arrange payment.....CASH TALKS.

rexisme

Established Member
*UPDATE*

Alright, prices.... keep in mind that these prices are paypal'd and shipped. I take paypal only and you must be verified.

*Stieg Stage 4 blower w/ 2.76 pulley and hub (original owner said 40k on the blower and less than 5k since the rebuild/port) - $625 paypald/shipped
*KB 40 amp BAP w/ lethal wire upgrade- $250 paypal/shipped
*Virtual works ported plenum that fits accufab t/b, bought from this guy here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=520927
I'll take what i paid for it $150 shipped
*Red BF Diff brace- $140 paypald/shipped
*Invictus's HCM $110 paypald/shipped - this item is brand new, there are some marks on it that were not disclosed to me when i bought it, the part w/ the marks is hidden when the product is installed so it is no big deal but i will get a pic of the marks for the buyer.
*MM Black full length subframe connectors- i want $120 for them paypald, you pay shipping.(i cannot get pics of the actual flsfcs, they are still in the original box they came in and still in the original packaging which i do not want to unwrap, i will provide a picture of the box and the packing slip though)
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped
*MGW is staying in the car, i dont feel like removing it.

That is what is all left. As a side note, I would like to wait in the subframe connectors and give a local a change to get them because they are going to be a bitch to ship.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
bump.... let me know as I will be leaving in a couple hours to ship someones items, pay today, ship today.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Are the marks on the HCM visible once installed? Are they anything that will cause an issue on installation (on threads, braided line, etc)? Also, this is the HCM that runs along the blower to the front of the engine correct?

I am very interested & can paypal today. My blower is sitting on the workbench beside the car & I need to do this mod while it's opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread