Lots of parts possibly for sale, feeler.

rexisme

Established Member
*UPDATE*

Alright, prices.... keep in mind that these prices are paypal'd,shipped and insured. I take paypal only and you must be verified.

*Stieg Stage 4 blower w/ 2.76 pulley and hub (original owner said 40k on the blower and less than 5k since the rebuild/port) - $625 paypald/shipped
*KB 40 amp BAP w/ lethal wire upgrade- $250 paypal/shipped
*Virtual works ported plenum that fits accufab t/b, bought from this guy here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=520927
I'll take what i paid for it $150 shipped
*Red BF Diff brace- $140 paypald/shipped

*MM Black full length subframe connectors- i want $120 for them paypald, you pay shipping.(i cannot get pics of the actual flsfcs, they are still in the original box they came in and still in the original packaging which i do not want to unwrap, i will provide a picture of the box and the packing slip though)
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped
*MGW is staying in the car, i dont feel like removing it.

That is what is all left. As a side note, I would like to wait in the subframe connectors and give a local a change to get them because they are going to be a bitch to ship.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Noone wants parts? I might have to make another thread. People are used to seeing the possibly. However, its for sure!

rexisme

Established Member
To the top... I am thinking i should make another thread, this one is too long and people are too used to seeing the original. EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE NOW!

Here is the updated list:
Alright, prices.... keep in mind that these prices are paypal'd,shipped and insured. I take paypal only and you must be verified.

*Stieg Stage 4 blower w/ 2.76 pulley and hub (original owner said 40k on the blower and less than 5k since the rebuild/port) - $625 paypald/shipped
*KB 40 amp BAP w/ lethal wire upgrade- $250 paypal/shipped
*Virtual works ported plenum that fits accufab t/b, bought from this guy here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...d.php?t=520927
I'll take what i paid for it $150 shipped
*Red BF Diff brace- $140 paypald/shipped

*MM Black full length subframe connectors- i want $120 for them paypald, you pay shipping.(i cannot get pics of the actual flsfcs, they are still in the original box they came in and still in the original packaging which i do not want to unwrap, i will provide a picture of the box and the packing slip though)
*NGK tr7ix's- $30 paypald shipped

rexisme

Established Member
Bump it up...c'mon people no bullshit here. You get what you pay for!!!

rexisme

Established Member
pm sent... waiting for reply

are you the one that inquired about the mm flsc's? PM me your stuff again and I will get a rough quote on how much shipping will be. I would rather not ship them though and try to get a somewhat local to pick them up because shipping won't be cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread