LOUISIANA 03 COBRA GATHERING....

no that big red lookijg hot-dog Alvin is a really kool cat. no he did not mess with me too much on the way home.But his Red Dog, is pushing a lot of HP,so i could not mess with him too much. I spoke to Saleen today & also Hixson Ford co. My 2 new back tires on on its wat to Hixson for them to replace the one thats going the wrong way on my unit. I had a great consveration with carlos at saleen,& was very plesant person & most of all no hastle tp replace my 2 tires on my car. I seen on the site some one having problems with 2 rims on a cobra that he ordered with saleen parts & they were pealing as far as the chgoes. I believe he said they were 1 year old & 5000 miles on it. Maybe if he contacts Carlos at saleen he might be able to get it straight for him. Carlos is the waranity mgr.,if it helps. Well again lets plan on another meet if you guys want. Just let me know where ,time,& of course place. Latter; Randy Fontenot; S-281-Cobra=#97-Red-Fire[2003]

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Well all of my pics are too big to attach and post here. I took all of them at Max resolution on my 4 megapixal Sony Dig. still camera. I tried all of them and none are small enough. Sorry and I'll put them on the cd I send out to you guys.
OOPS!!!!!!!!!!
Seth please over look my last post as the image was to large and the caption only goes with the pic. Hee Hee

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Man I have been trying to do this S&*^ for 2 hours and it will not work with the resolution of my pics, the file sizes are too big. I am sorry and I will make it up to you all with the cd I'm gonna mail to you. Hee Hee.

acatalon

Established Member
Well I got a wide shot, missing a few cars that departed early...These were taken prior to the infamous tire shreddin burn out provided by Gordon...by the way the EPA has a citation for you Gordon:p

Last edited by a moderator:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Bobby Adams
Man I have been trying to do this S&*^ for 2 hours and it will not work with the resolution of my pics, the file sizes are too big. I am sorry and I will make it up to you all with the cd I'm gonna mail to you. Hee Hee.

Looking forward to the cd...If IceBourg asks for one, you have to send him a Britney Spears compilation instead of the pics., due to the fact that he backed out on us:p

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Pics

Peyt33, Sorry man I am bad with names and I forgot yours. I got the good side for ya. I hope you get her back into shape soon as I felt bad about the fender bender you guys were in. Good pic I just wish the post wasnt there. Color looks Good!!!!

Bobby Adams

Established Member
Pics

Not sure who's this is, I know I talked to you but I cant remember your name, Sorry man. Love the painted COBRA lettering, NICE!!

Last edited:

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
Here are some pics from Saturday.

This was only the start of an impressive rubber burning display by Jayson.

By the way nice color on the 03.

A's Cobra

Established Member
Bobby, Your pics are turning out great, you must have one hell of a camera!:burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread