Louisiana Dyno-Tune Day (Amazon Tunes)

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yeah, I got 90% of the problems fixed. I blew the mass air sensor out the housing the second pass. I couldn't get off the line to save my life. I ordered all the ignition i need to put a two step on the car and my rear end is on the way. Next time i go out there this fker better go 10.20. Especially with 134 mph at 17.8 lbs of boost and i'm running 22.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I act like there is nothing on my car whenever lots of people are around so I can fit in with the rest of yall. It is proven to eliminate some of the shit talking/harrassment that I see at these gatherings. Try it sometime, it works, until you get just one person to make a big deal over it.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
Yeah, I got 90% of the problems fixed. I blew the mass air sensor out the housing the second pass. I couldn't get off the line to save my life. I ordered all the ignition i need to put a two step on the car and my rear end is on the way. Next time i go out there this fker better go 10.20. Especially with 134 mph at 17.8 lbs of boost and i'm running 22.
Sounds good, would love to see it go a good and respectable number (mid 10's) and I see no problem you running that. Just hope they don't **** their pants when they find out you don't have a cage, battery shut-off, etc. :-D .

Andrew, I can understand that as I tell the ricers and kids around town that about my car but we're all into mustangs and know what cars are all about and all were nice guys out there so you don't have to play that card to us. You could of made some good friends the other night w/ some fast cars but you elected not to. Maybe you'll change your mind next time and play it cool, talk about your car, shoot the breeze, etc.
Later and peace :thumbsup:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
So when and where is this carshow. I hope by the next go round i'm about finished with most of this crap. We kept fouling out all the plugs on the passenger side. I pushed the gaskets out on high boost. So new gaskets, some elbow grease, and a little more torque on those bolts and it's good to go. I know they have some local car shows coming up around my area. I'm always for a good car show with some mustangs.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I just saw that video of your dyno on our outlaw website. I had a 91 silver coupe with molding painted silver also, silver cobra r's 331 stoker T trim and all the other goodies. Made about 20 lbs of boost and changed tires when i changed oil. Love the car dude.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
I just saw that video of your dyno on our outlaw website. I had a 91 silver coupe with molding painted silver also, silver cobra r's 331 stoker T trim and all the other goodies. Made about 20 lbs of boost and changed tires when i changed oil. Love the car dude.
Thanks, appreciate it. Its making more power now than it did there. It made 422rwhp there and is now at 498rwhp w/ the stock shortblock, stock vortech pullies and as soon as it goes kaboom, in goes a dart blocked 331 w/ a smaller pulley and a bigger fuel system :banana: .
The next car show will be June 10th at the Hobby Lobby across from Wally world in Hammond on Hwy. 190.
BTW, any pics of your ole LX? It sounds bada$$.

SRT-M4

Established Member
I just met Andrew the other night at Ruddock and he was very cool and told me everything about his car. Stand up Guy. He even popped his hood for me.
By the way Im the guy with the other black Cobra.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Screamin Cobra said:
Not to sure, I noticed that Hissman has Smoothing5 on his sheet. I'll have to call up Allen tomorrow and ask him. Not too sure though. Maybe Lynn knows.

It just makes the curve look smoother and not as jagged. I actually made a little more power with smoothing set to zero, but the graph looks better with it set to level 5.

-Jeff

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
SRT-M4 said:
I just met Andrew the other night at Ruddock and he was very cool and told me everything about his car. Stand up Guy. He even popped his hood for me.
By the way Im the guy with the other black Cobra.

Well look who it is. This would be Joey's first Ford ever. I've finally turned him to the darkside. ;-)

SRT-M4

Established Member
black99lightnin said:
Well look who it is. This would be Joey's first Ford ever. I've finally turned him to the darkside. ;-)
What are you talking about Richie. Ive been a Ford guy for years!

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Not to mention, my stock clutch is gonna go out...all of a matter of time my friend.

Btw, I hate when people get on this message board and talk say dumb shit like 91lxcoupe.

Honestly, you havent earned any street credit for your car... just bragging rights cause you put some high numbers down on the dyno. And lots of us drag race, not roll race... two red foxes have been waiting for you down here and they ARE worth your gas. But anyways, Im in for the next dyno day and I like the futral idea more.... Should be going there to have my new tune checked soon.

Dave

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
SprintNCobra said:
^^^
SPAM^^^
:nono:

lol drew wasn't playing dumb, he was just messing with yall kids. His car is pretty ridiculous as it sits and he just wanted to see what it did next to that foxbody with the T trim-cobra motor. He really doesn't race his car that much unless its up against someone who he thinks will beat him, otherwise, he doesn't care who else wants to race him. Wait till he gets his built rearend and tires w/ 3.73's. :lol:

:rollseyes: :bowdown: Bench racers

Last edited:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
BTW, the Hammond car show is moving I was told. It will now be on Hwy. 51 in the old Swegmen (SP?) parking lot in Hammond. Easiest way to get there is to get off on I55 on the Hwy. 51 exit and go north and you'll see it on the left.
Who's up for going to the track? :banana:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
WHiTE03MACh said:
Honestly, you havent earned any street credit for your car... just bragging rights cause you put some high numbers down on the dyno. And lots of us drag race, not roll race... two red foxes have been waiting for you down here and they ARE worth your gas. But anyways, Im in for the next dyno day and I like the futral idea more.... Should be going there to have my new tune checked soon.

Dave
The hell with those 2 RED foxbodys...and street credit??ask campbell about that, he knows that I will run on the street. -dig or roll- I do not have to prove anything to those 2 red foxbodys, lol, I have a life and dont have time to just come out and bullshit like some people do anymore. I have a lot less time to hardly go out anymore and if I can go out then I probably have something going on the next day. I commute EVERYWHERE and dont need problems to go down with the car bc of the reliabilty. My people moved away and it is a lot harder now. Nothing personal but lots have changed since the fall. :( It was a good thing that I didn't come out that night bc my driver side tire went out and now I am on street tires.

Cory (blownGT69) wants to hit up the track, I will get back to you with more people to run up there.

SRT-M4

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
The hell with those 2 RED foxbodys...and street credit??ask campbell about that, he knows that I will run on the street. -dig or roll- I do not have to prove anything to those 2 red foxbodys, lol, I have a life and dont have time to just come out and bullshit like some people do anymore. I have a lot less time to hardly go out anymore and if I can go out then I probably have something going on the next day. I commute EVERYWHERE and dont need problems to go down with the car bc of the reliabilty. My people moved away and it is a lot harder now. Nothing personal but lots have changed since the fall. :( It was a good thing that I didn't come out that night bc my driver side tire went out and now I am on street tires.

Cory (blownGT69) wants to hit up the track, I will get back to you with more people to run up there.
You do not have anything to prove. Unless you are talking shit dont even worry about what these guys are saying.
I would like to find out what it runs at the drag strip though. Kick ass car.

SRT-M4

Established Member
OK, Im going to leave this one alone. I do not know Andrew enough to start defending him. The one and only time that I talked to him , he seemed to be a decent guy. He talked no shit, complemented my car and answered any questions that I had about his Cobra.
Ill sit back and watch for now.

Users who are viewing this thread