Louisiana Dyno-Tune Day (Amazon Tunes)

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm going to need another tune with all this ignition BS I have to buy now

I need two DIS 4 boxes and 4 Tach Adapters. BLAH. this sucks.

93fakesnake

Established Member
I'll video another dyno day when ever ya'll are ready. Next time after the dyno day we need to get into some street action for the video!!!!

T Rex

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
SWEET video...thank you ATS. I had the volume in my headphones all the way up and Brians car nearly made me go def. So, if I lose my hearing, then its brians fault...and the old guy holding his intake together for letting him run his car on the dyno. :beer: :thumbsup:
That dude is Bill Tripoli. He is old school and hardcore. I would have never volunteered to hold that pipe on. That should be on fear factor! He has a 67 fairlane 427 that has about 750 rwhp. I heard it is so loud that they have to close the garage doors when he runs it on the dyno. He has been racing for years around here. He was very helpful at the dyno day and helped me ease my mind during my tuning problems. I just had to give him some props :bowdown: .

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Yes, Dyno Day...round 2 in Louisiana. Let the Listing Begin.
Any Takers??
Screamin Cobra
0mineralgrey3
I know of some slidell guys who are in need of a tune that could not make our dyno day. I know Clay might need a tune. Clay is a torch red cobra in mandeville.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Dyno day at 454 again, or Futral?
I went to futral and their dyno is pretty KICK ASS. This is the dyno that I went to after the dyno day and I make 602rwhp. I hope to make for went I boost her up a bit. :) I will have a new clutch, head cooling mod, and POSSIBLY Bassani ML headers.
I know someone around here will be getting a new blower or something...port, twinscrews, anyone? Chime in whenever you decide. Futral or 454?
I will say Futral bc it will be a new location and we already went to 454. Although, it doesn't really matter to me. Lets see some FEEDBACK.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
i'm no where near ready for a tune yet. I have about 1200 in ignition to buy, then do my rear end and some more fuel upgrades ie: lines, and rails

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
This will not take place until everyone is READY to get tuned. I talked to Allen Futral today and he said that $700 was fine. We can start at 9am and finish up around 5pm. This was him telling me what was a good time for the dynoday. This dynojet will make more legit numbers for our cars as well so no one should be dissapointed. I need a new clutch, 15lb whipple pulley and might have ML's on my car. Whoever attended last dyno day and wants to run with us in this one will be cheaper because you have your programmer and you have Ricks tune. The only cost would remain would be the Travel expense, tuner fee, and dyno fee. This is very Inexpensive and is affordable. If you didn't attend last dyno day and are in need of a tune then this is going to be your chance.

Blown02

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
This will not take place until everyone is READY to get tuned. I talked to Allen Futral today and he said that $700 was fine. We can start at 9am and finish up around 5pm. This was him telling me what was a good time for the dynoday. This dynojet will make more legit numbers for our cars as well so no one should be dissapointed. I need a new clutch, 15lb whipple pulley and might have ML's on my car. Whoever attended last dyno day and wants to run with us in this one will be cheaper because you have your programmer and you have Ricks tune. The only cost would remain would be the Travel expense, tuner fee, and dyno fee. This is very Inexpensive and is affordable. If you didn't attend last dyno day and are in need of a tune then this is going to be your chance.
How much psi is that good for?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:

8-15 and we can make it a 2 day event :banana:

Andrew.. the dyno shop has to be aware that this might go past 5PM...there really can be no set hours for a tuning day..only a starting time..you witnessed first hand how a day can go when things dont go well...

Users who are viewing this thread