Louisiana Dyno-Tune Day (Amazon Tunes)

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
No, but with only 6 posts i couldn't give a care less what you thought. :loser: It's a joke.

and the dyno graph is at work and i'm not going back until monday. I need all day tomorrow to get my mickey thompsons' mounted, change my oil, check all my clamps, change the fuel filter and wash and wax the car then load it up on the trailor. I hope it doesn't rain saturday.

+1 :lol1:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I dyno'd my car today and made 602rwhp/552rwtq. I am happy with these numbers. The rev was up to 6,600rpm. I think that if we reved it up to 6,800-7,000...then i might have picked up a few horses! :)
I will post the tonite graph whenever I make it back home and get to my scanner.

shaved99gt

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
I dyno'd my car today and made 602rwhp/552rwtq. I am happy with these numbers. The rev was up to 6,600rpm. I think that if we reved it up to 6,800-7,000...then i might have picked up a few horses! :)
I will post the tonite graph whenever I make it back home and get to my scanner.
congratulations man glad to see you made your 600 rwhp goal. you going to FFW?

Blown02

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Congrats!
What was your rwhp/rwtq on the mustang dyno?

NVM
8.9% hp loss, 6.5% tq loss

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
553/519 MD
...ill get back to you brandon with the FFW. I wanna go.
Wish you guys could have seen these dyno pulls live. Allen is the man.
He was in the middle of procharging a GTO and installing cams in it. He just strapped up my car and dyno'd that baby. I do have it on video and will be posted sometime today. So keep checking back.

T Rex

Established Member
Andrew
That's what I thought you should have. I'll have to get mine done in a month or so. I'm also going to ffw, but only on sunday. My boy has a t ball game on sat. Us "old" guys have to pace ourselves. Taylor

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
good to meet you guys today. And great numbers Andrew. Can't wait to get a whip or KB.
craig
Go whipple...you saw my cobra on the dyno at Futral...you know you want whipple.
...and they said that the whipple was quiet...hahahah what do you think craig.

Yeah, Taylor what up man. What do you plan on doing in a month?
If it is a part then let me know so I can send you to the right place at the best $'s. :-D

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
nice #s Andrew..now be a good boy :burnout:

is the dyno you went to closer to you all? just thinking ahead :idea:

Last edited:

T Rex

Established Member
Yeah Andrew I was a little vague. Dyno in 1 month and whipple is probably late this year. I'm debating on whether to port or just go straight for the real power. The video is posted on www.svtcobraclub.com in the pics/video section. I'm not good at posting links. It looks like you may have been speeding on Airline hwy by just a few mph.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
T Rex said:
Yeah Andrew I was a little vague. Dyno in 1 month and whipple is probably late this year. I'm debating on whether to port or just go straight for the real power. The video is posted on www.svtcobraclub.com in the pics/video section. I'm not good at posting links. It looks like you may have been speeding on Airline hwy by just a few mph.

Up to you. If you want 500rwhp, go with the port. If you want 600rwhp get the twinscrew. :beer:
I went from stock to pullied to upper/lower to port then twinscrew...and I think I might stop at the twinscrew.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
SWEET video...thank you ATS. I had the volume in my headphones all the way up and Brians car nearly made me go def. So, if I lose my hearing, then its brians fault...and the old guy holding his intake together for letting him run his car on the dyno. :beer: :thumbsup:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
awesome....i was wondering if anyone got some highway vids
That was fun. I wanna build another car for a dyno day. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread