Louisville, KY GT500 owners?

GT500662

Established Member
I know there are some bad ass GT500s in Louisville and I only live about an hour away in Indiana. I know there is a tuning shop in Louisville that is reliable to do mods on our cars. Can you guys give me some feedback on the shop you would recommend?

Thanks in advance! Jon

I do not even want to attempt to do the work myself as I'm not a mechanic and do not want to to attempt something myself and risk damage. I realize my limitations

Last edited:

rodfarva

Established Member
Not sure where exactly you are located in IN, but I'm in Owensboro, KY and can do almost any mod, but I don't do tuning.

As far as tuning is concerned, I hear lots of good things about Lee Blankenship. There is also Greg Mayton at Speedy Dyno here in Owensboro. I've always used Charles Gordon in Corydon, IN, but I'm not sure if he is doing any tuning right now.

GT500662

Established Member
Not sure where exactly you are located in IN, but I'm in Owensboro, KY and can do almost any mod, but I don't do tuning.

As far as tuning is concerned, I hear lots of good things about Lee Blankenship. There is also Greg Mayton at Speedy Dyno here in Owensboro. I've always used Charles Gordon in Corydon, IN, but I'm not sure if he is doing any tuning right now.

PM me your information, I'm very close to Owensboro

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
+1 for Lee.

We really do need to get a group meet thing happening out here since it seems like the number of 13-14 GT500 owners are really growing around Louisville.

GT500662

Established Member
Called Lee yesterday ....he is booked up till July...he must be in demand, that says something

Last edited:

Johnny GT500

Established Member
Im in Louisville and just had Lee work on my 13. He is a great guy and good at what he does. Where else would you want your car worked on other than Shelbyville? Lol
Called Lee yesterday ....he is booked up till July...he must be in demand, that says something

Ky GT500

Established Member
Slowponycar, BITTDIFF, topless, 13racered, are the Louisville bunch that I know of,,they know the area,,,,need to find us a nice place to meet up and grab some food. Come on guys, get together and get us a Kentocky meet together.

Users who are viewing this thread