Love affair..........over so soon????????

svt662

Established Member
He knew it drank gas with his first Gt500 and know complains about it. He also knows tires cost money and racing cost money! Lets be real he expected more out of this car but it weighs over 4K pounds it’s a Pig! Seems like a sales pitch to me and you will see him next with a track built car or maybe a New Z06. Also made a Big mistake selling his Super Snake!

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
He knew it drank gas with his first Gt500 and know complains about it. He also knows tires cost money and racing cost money! Lets be real he expected more out of this car but it weighs over 4K pounds it’s a Pig! Seems like a sales pitch to me and you will see him next with a track built car or maybe a New Z06. Also made a Big mistake selling his Super Snake!
He is a piece of shit for selling that super snake.

Saleenrose

Established Member
I must say, is this becoming a group of corvette owners, wtf, ceramic coats wheels so they don't get dirty, put on all seasons so they last longer, there is a pri ass out there for you whiners. I have tracked, bought it to track, and always track everything. Yes I had to stop allot on drive home. Gave me a chance to find my shit I dropped and put suntan lotion on bald head. Ohh forgot I dont have a corvette. It got 21.5 mpg st 90. Not bad, on track 4.5-5, not bad. I enjoy having a car no one thinks is fast, been doing it for years, maybe this group needs to switch to Porsche or Corvette.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It's a 4K+ lbs car. It'll be hard on consumables. Shocking.

A 15gal fuel tank is ridiculously small for a car that gets this sort of mileage though.
Reminds me of my FC3S Rx7. Had like a 12 gallon tank and got like 15mpg. Basically 150 miles to a tank. Luckily back then $20 bought a tank of premium, slurpee and hot dog at 7/11.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
He is a piece of shit for selling that super snake.
He should've kept that one.
Yeah but complaining and changing things up creates click bait videos on YouTube for you all to watch and give him money.

No one is gonna watch a guy go "yeah, bought the car, super happy."

Just look at how popular "Top 5/10 ten things I hate about x" and "don't buy x before watching this" videos are.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
12 mpg is absurd for any 2 door coupe, period. That number cant be right.

EPA numbers are 12/18
I know if I drive my 2018 city only and drive it how I deem normal 15-16 is as good as it gets. the GT500 makes 300 more hp and weighs a few hundo more. So 12-14 seems normal.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
EPA numbers are 12/18
I know if I drive my 2018 city only and drive it how I deem normal 15-16 is as good as it gets. the GT500 makes 300 more hp and weighs a few hundo more. So 12-14 seems normal.

Yeah that sucks. My 900whp turd on e85 will do 20 on the highway all day long. I've hand calc'd multiple tanks over 18 combined.

They should have made it a 3.5 Ecoboost.

Huh?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
EPA numbers are 12/18

Dudes on Savage Geese YT channel said they were filling up their gt500 test car every 100 miles lol.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Yeah that sucks. My 900whp turd on e85 will do 20 on the highway all day long. I've hand calc'd multiple tanks over 18 combined.

Huh?

Was joking around, MPG is kinda irrelevant to these cars IMHO. I don't even know what I get I just know I hit my e85 when I go out to have fun and fill it back up on my way back home.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Was joking around, MPG is kinda irrelevant to these cars IMHO. I don't even know what I get I just know I hit my e85 when I go out to have fun and fill it back up on my way back home.

Agreed, no one really cares about mpg.

Frequency of fill-ups however, would be a PITA after a while.

At least give the car an 18-20 gal tank.

I must be getting old.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, no one really cares about mpg.

Frequency of fill-ups however, would be a PITA after a while.

At least give the car an 18-20 gal tank.

I must be getting old.
Yes, it's a perception issue.

People generally don't care about "mileage".

It's -

1. How many times a week do I go to the gas station?
2. How much does it cost to fill up?

Magic numbers are 1. 10 days, 2. Under $50. If you hit that balance , no one complains. If you are at the station every 3-5 days or it costs $80+, or God forbid, $100, people get pissy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread