Love affair..........over so soon????????

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Did subscribers and click allow him to afford gt500? Or did someone buy the car for him? Either way, I am doing life wrong lol.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Did subscribers and click allow him to afford gt500? Or did someone buy the car for him? Either way, I am doing life wrong lol.

I think he must have a wealthy family because he also had a 2014 Super Snake, 2016 gt350R, C8 Vette and a base handling pack 500. He sold the Super Snake and base 2020 500 to get the CFTP

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I think he must have a wealthy family because he also had a 2014 Super Snake, 2016 gt350R, C8 Vette and a base handling pack 500. He sold the Super Snake and base 2020 500 to get the CFTP

I read a little into it at one point. He claims it's all Youtube money but it appears he got a nice car via his parents (I forgot which was the first one) then made stupid videos like this and made enough to sell and get something else and make videos about that one, sell, repeat. I think the C8 is the only one he really held on to. Pretty decent driver though, has a lot of just on track stuff that isn't bad. Something about him though pisses me off enough I refuse to click his links. Not getting money from me watching thank you very much.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
Yeah that sucks. My 900whp turd on e85 will do 20 on the highway all day long. I've hand calc'd multiple tanks over 18 combined.

Huh?

My gt will do almost 30. I've seen high 20s plenty. I was using my mileage on the low end as a more relevant example.

conceptmachine

Established Member
can't blame him. He knows in order to pull off ridiculous times he would need fresh rubber consistently.
The 350R isn't the fastest, but enjoyable and doesn't totally eat the meat and gas.
Why have 2... don't blame him one bit.
Now, I bet he gets the z06 c8.
You'll see vids of him ordering in 6 months to a year. Onto the next thing.

svt662

Established Member
They
can't blame him. He knows in order to pull off ridiculous times he would need fresh rubber consistently.
The 350R isn't the fastest, but enjoyable and doesn't totally eat the meat and gas.
Why have 2... don't blame him one bit.
Now, I bet he gets the z06 c8.
You'll see vids of him ordering in 6 months to a year. Onto the next thing.
Dealers are taking deposits now for the new Z06!

Snoopy49

Established Member
They

Dealers are taking deposits now for the new Z06!

I was just reading on another forum that just froze all C8 Z06 orders, and are short on parts to finish the back log of 2020 C8's

Last edited:

svt662

Established Member
I was just reading on another forum that just froze all C8 Z06 orders, and are short on parts to finish the back log of 2020’s
I’m not sure on that but my dealer emailed me Monday with all the info and ready to go with a 2k deposit Just not able to pick colors and options. And today a Ford dealer called me on a 2020 Shelby at MSRP. I have no idea what to do at this point the ZO6 would be at MSRP with no ADM!

Last edited:

AveryBurn

I don't understand it. I mean I just picked up my 2020 GT500 about 2 months ago. Yes it drinks gas and I'm actually thinking about moving to a warmer climate just so I can enjoy it more. But I knew going in that this thing wasn't a gas saver. I'm not sure what he expected

HD117

Established Member
Yeah, I have #1 spot reserved with down-payment for C8 Z06. If I can't sell the 2020 GT 500, it goes in on trade.

Users who are viewing this thread