Love my Terminator

Zemedici

Established Member
Did her sleezy ass insurance company try to put you at 30% fault? My wife was hit in the side going thru a light and good ol Progressive tried to say it could've been avoided if my wife was going 10 under the speed limit entering the intersection on green because their driver ran a red light due to "pregnancy brain".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ what a crock of shit that is....nope they’ve admitted 100% fault and she was cited for failure to yield. Didn’t help her case it was rush hour and i had 3-4 witnesses stop and tell the police we had a green light....she’s ****ed. Hahahaha

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The heads were sitting against the firewall Aaron, broke the snout off my whipple 2.3 :( i loved that car
I'm glad you came out as well as you have. I have seen engines fold into the cockpit and pin the driver.

The hardest part of my dad's shop was seeing fatality accidents. That could have easily been a worse situation.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member

Zemedici

Established Member
That’s painful to look at, I’m glad your okay though. Happened to me but thankfully I was in my old truck and the other driver was driving a smaller CUV and it was slow.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah, got some permanent metal in my foot now, and a limp. Love that considering im 25 ****ing years old, and this is NO fault of my own.

I'm glad you came out as well as you have. I have seen engines fold into the cockpit and pin the driver.

The hardest part of my dad's shop was seeing fatality accidents. That could have easily been a worse situation.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Absolutely, could have been on my R1, in which case I woulda been headed to the morgue instead of Kennestone.

Man that sucks. I wanted (still want) a 10th anniversary car.

I searched high and low for that one, bought it in Kentucky and drove it back to Atlanta.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Happy you came out of that as good as you did Zemedici.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddyfiveo

Established Member
Decent weather finally. Halfass cleaned it and drove to work.
IMG_1728.JPG

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Nice car . Wonder how many here already roll over 100k . Mine not too far from it .

Users who are viewing this thread