Love my Terminator

toddyfiveo

Established Member
I’ve had this car a little over a year now. Just rolled to 92000 miles on the way to work this morning. It took me 15 years to get and I’ll never get rid of it.
IMG_1715.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're in love, Todd. LOL. Looks really good with 92K miles. Is it Mineral Gray? Or Dark Shadow Gray? Can't quite tell from the photos.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You're in love, Todd. LOL. Looks really good with 92K miles. Is it Mineral Gray? Or Dark Shadow Gray? Can't quite tell from the photos.

No mistaking that color Bob. It's DSG. DSG has the charcoal under tones, where as MG has goldish or tan under tones. Also, DSG is the best color on a Cobra IMO LOL.:D....

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Awesome car and awesome garage... very nice toddyfiveo!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Took me 12 years to get one. I love it and will never get rid of it. I seen a GT350R today and still think my 04 Cobra looks more sinister and evil than that GT 350R did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1479107

Early November, lady failed to yield to my green light and turned right in front of me. Literally had nowhere to go.

Did her sleezy ass insurance company try to put you at 30% fault? My wife was hit in the side going thru a light and good ol Progressive tried to say it could've been avoided if my wife was going 10 under the speed limit entering the intersection on green because their driver ran a red light due to "pregnancy brain".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread