LR oct 8,9

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Just seeing what everybody was up to this weekend. I have to work all weekend because of the airshow so, :cuss: I prob. will no be able to do anything. :bash:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Car show in hot springs on the 9th. Everybody spread the word and get us a large turn out. I'm really hoping that we can get everyone that met up with us Saturday night to make it to the car show in Hot Springs. Lets make this one HUGE. I'm sure Cary will be there (green 94 GT) and I put in for the day off so that I can make it.

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Have you guys checked out the pics in the last thread yet? Phil and I are off Friday, so we're spending the whole day cleaning the crap out of our cars. I have no idea what time the show starts in Conway, but it's prolly 9 or 10. I'll be there till 6pm and I'm going to chill with Phil for awhile since it's his birthday (21st). I'll definitely be ready for Sunday though. Meeting place and time should be what Cheyenne said, 700am at the Wal-Mart in Bryant!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I suggest that everyone go through their phone books and give everyone a call that might be interested in going with us on Sunday! It's 830-400, we can go eat somewhere together afterwards, then digest by walking the streets or cruising.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
do you guys want to do a cruise throughout hot springs once the car show is over? if so i will bring one of the gt's, if no then i am open to trailering someones car down there behind the truck if they want to keep it extra clean.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I think a cruise would be pretty fun for Hot Springs. We had a blast when we hit the town in the Expedition. I think it would be twice as fun with a line of Mustangs and Cobras beatin the pavement in. We need to think about dinner and try to get a head count before hand so that we can make some reservations for the event. Not going to be as easy to get into a place in Hot Springs with 30 people like it is in Little Rock.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Yeah it might be kinda hard to find somewhere to eat, we could make a decision while we're at the show and make reservations before we get somewhere. I'm up for cruising, I used to go down there to cruise on the weekends.

Are you guys OK with the meeting place and time?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yes. Meeting time and place is fine with me. I'l give cary a call and let him know. He says that his computer fried and it was either new seats and carpet for the stang, or a new computer. We all know what is most important in life.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Man i wish I didn't have to work. Amy may come down and see ya'll. But you never know I might be off by then I'll cross my fingers.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sounds good to me, i have a friend, candice, in the restaraunt business in H. Springs, i will give her a call and see if we can get some help onthe best places to acomodate everyone.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
ATTN: New thread has been started, PM me for details if you haven't received one already!

We should cruise HS fer shizzle. Travis, I'd take your trailer offer, but you definitely need to bring both GT's Sunday. I took a look at the weather, and the lows really are pretty low (low 40's). It'll feel perfect during the day.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
God, this will be the perfect opportunity to get some pics of everyone's cars. I hope everyone makes sure to bring the bling bling. I wonder if there's anywhere in HS that we could get a good group photo...?

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
there are a lot of places......bridges, water shots, in front of old buildings, up on the mountain me and christian and cheyenne and crew kicked it at, lined up downtown, all over the place there are great opps in HS

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
OK good I was hoping you guys could show me some different spots, I'm only familiar with the main strips, my first car show ever was at the convention center. I'm hoping this show has an incredible turnout!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Bryan from Motorsports Authority called me a few minutes ago. He said he was expecting a big turnout this weekend. (He was actually calling to see if I could help him work the show) Said the show ran from 12-6. I told him Id come by after I got off work, about the time it got finished, and help him straighten and clean up. If anyone wants to stick around and help, it would be a good chance to make some new friends and hang out with Bryan. He might be interested in throwing some sponsorship stuff out if he likes what you drive, thats how I got hooked up with him

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Matt, its looking like I might be off Saturday, so if work plans don't change (cross fingers) i will try to make the show and hang out with some of you guys. I need to do a lot of work to the car for the shows this weekend. Its still not as clean as I would like it to be. Unfortunately, I'm still working on the Exploder tonight.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Matt, its looking like I might be off Saturday, so if work plans don't change (cross fingers) i will try to make the show and hang out with some of you guys. I need to do a lot of work to the car for the shows this weekend. Its still not as clean as I would like it to be. Unfortunately, I'm still working on the Exploder tonight.

I wish I was fortunate enough to get off work in time to work on my truck, or anyone's vehicle for that matter. DAMN working! But I guess, how else can I afford to do what Im doing. :shrug:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I wish I was fortunate enough to get off work in time to work on my truck, or anyone's vehicle for that matter. DAMN working! But I guess, how else can I afford to do what Im doing. :shrug:
True dat, Matt Matt. Christian, I'm hoping you can stay off Saturday and maybe come to Conway with us. Matt, I'll definitely see you Saturday night and most likely will help them clean up with Phil also. 12-6, huh? Good, maybe I can actually get some sleep before the shizzow.

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread