LR oct 8,9

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Alright, probably something oging to be going down after the show Saturday. Everybody needs to be sticking around

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
MHays....what you got in the works?

When did I become just a screen name? :D I believe there will be some of the normal Sat night actibity going on, but I think theres going to be some new people in a location in Conway. More details to come. Other than that, just new surroundings for ASAP

Oh yeah, and I just got word that I might be getting a built trany and a bigger stall converter. :)

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
it depends on the work scud.....and if my MAFia come in.......if no work and no MAFia then i will be out there....if one or the other the no.....

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I also have a line on a place that we can all eat at. its called the Fishermans Warf...it sits right on lake hamilton...they have an out door deck that can hold us all. :beer:

Last edited:

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
i cant go on saturday for sure. i have front row tickets for the razorback game and cant let them go to waste. sorry guys. but if there is anything on Friday or Sunday i am in for sure even just a small cruise or anything. hope the show goes well.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
it depends on the work scud.....and if my MAFia come in.......if no work and no MAFia then i will be out there....if one or the other the no.....

I thought you were taking my BA2400 MAF At this point I think that might be better for both of us. If you dont mind just get your tuner to adjust a little. I think that would be better for both of us, cause I decided at work today since Im getting the built trans, Im going to test the durability of the stock rods

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
^^^^sunday is the hot springs show ^^^^^
well then i am in i will be at the wal mart on sunday to meet up. is anyone doing anything tomorrow night, if some one wants to see 15 trucks duel it out offroading that is also going on somewhere by the rave.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I will be working on the L all this weekend Im hoping to get the KB on before the car show.....not alot of free time I will take all the free help i can get......

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Evan....please post in this forum the details about what time you want to meet and where to meet before heading to the show in coway. I have a couple of people that are interested in going. I talked to Andy toninght and he is wanting to ride up there in a group with us. If you remember, he is the one that showed up at GM in the Azure Blue Mach1 last week. I'm game for what ever and where ever you want to meet. Include entry fees in your information.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I am working this sat....so you guys have fun in conway and be safe......

October 8
Motorsports Authority/815 North Creek Dr. Conway, AR
501-327-6637

Call this number^^^ and ask for Bryan...he can give you more details

Users who are viewing this thread