LR oct 8,9

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I'm not sure. There hasn't been any mention of it. I'm not real sure how many people from A.S.A.P. will be in attendance. As far as I know, Evan, Phil, and myself are the only ones. There might be an Azure Blue Mach1 join us too.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I'm not sure. There hasn't been any mention of it. I'm not real sure how many people from A.S.A.P. will be in attendance. As far as I know, Evan, Phil, and myself are the only ones. There might be an Azure Blue Mach1 join us too.

yeah but we are going to be out in force for the show on sunday in Hot Springs!

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
I don't have to work now on sat.or sun. so I will be able to meet up with ya'll this weekend.

GREAT NEWS!!!

One of my buddies is offering to drive me & my cobra up to y'alls home turf this weekend so I can show my car. I get off at 1:30 tomorrow so I may not be able to show my car in Conway but I'd definately show up and kick it, and cruise if there is a cruise afterwards.. but would definately be able to make it to the Hot Springs show and possibly enter. I need details, someone post them or PM to me. Thanks.

:-D

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
^^^WOW that sig is f'n HOT! Ryan, I'm meeting Christian and Andy(?) at the Crystal Hill commuter parking lot tomorrow at 830am. Call me to get directions 952-2191.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Here is the current weather for this weekend. Looks like both days are gonna be nice. If anyone wants to come out to Conway, DO IT! :-D

untitled1.jpg

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
AzianStang said:
^^^WOW that sig is f'n HOT! Ryan, I'm meeting Christian and Andy(?) at the Crystal Hill commuter parking lot tomorrow at 830am. Call me to get directions 952-2191.

holy crap that is early. We may go to the airshow tomorrow but tomorrow night I'll give you a call Evan to see whats going on, if you guys are going to crusie around LR. Any way let me know or you can give me a call @ 255-2644. Thanks again for the sig it looks great :thumbsup:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
hey, looks like i might have a professional photographer meeting us (ASAP) to take some pics wherever in Hot springs that we want. he said they would be free of course, just wants the credit for them when we post em.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Pics are up.

Hey guys. Pictures are up in the Photo Buffet. I want to see some pictures of our g2g that were taken with some of your cameras.

Hot Springs Car Show and g2g

Cheyenne, sorry that Kenne Bell install left you with a black eye. I'm sure it will be worth it.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Mustang guys, I have acquired a set of American Racing 820S wheels. 2 of which have decent life tires on them. I need to get rid of these. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread