Ls1Killer Dyno Results.....

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Went and finally got my car on the dyno today. I left extremely pleased with the results. The tuner said my turbo is maxed out. Fuel system has alot left in it, but I was only able to push 11psi and he said the 62mm was done. Turned out 531whp/ 629wtq....:rockon: The heads are ported. I think with a 76mm turbo it should push out some serious numbers. He stopped the run at 5600rpm, but he said ill be fine to rev it on to 6000rpm. He also said that the heads arent whats holding the car back its the turbo. So today I was proud of my little 2v....:D
photopj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Bout damn time.............Good numbers, now upgrade that turbo:beer:

Thanks! Man it runs sooo much better now. The people at speedy dyno are awesome! Ill probably end up putting something bigger on it down the road, but for now it moves pretty good and its a super safe tune. Its still my daily, but im about to get a beater to drive around though:beer:

Shin

Established Member
see this all the time and wonder.... what would cause a 62mm turbo to max out @ 532whp on a v8?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
How the hell is that 62 maxing out at 11psi? I've seen twin 57's make 26+.

we tried to turn it up. It actually did make like 11.5psi but he turned it back down to flatten out the boost curve. It was spiking up top. If my car had a nicer intake and cams it would make a little more power. Im still running the flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers too. Those are a restriction

61mmstang94

Established Member
Cool dyno sheet, now do you have any real numbers? Like the ones that matter. The ones on that little slip you get at the track after you make a pass?

Let's see those.

61mmstang94

Established Member
stop ****ing up my thread you troll

I'm seriously not trying to mess up any thread and I figured this would be the place to ask how it did at the track since this is the first time I have seen the supposed dyno numbers. What do you want me to do start an entire thread just to ask? Why are you getting so defensive when all I asked was how it performed at the track? Jeez, man.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
^Damn dude chill out. Did you read the title of the thread? I'm pretty sure it says DYNO RESULTS not TRACK RESULTS.

61mmstang94

Established Member
^Damn dude chill out. Did you read the title of the thread? I'm pretty sure it says DYNO RESULTS not TRACK RESULTS.

Chill out? All I did was aks him how it did at the track...I don't see why it would upset him so much and this thread was about his car and I figured this was the place to ask. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread