Ls1Killer Dyno Results.....

Satyr

Established Member
Yep, claims.. 4xxci? Still stock cubes 347ci. Here is a math problem for you. I make 127 more rwhp than you and 159 more TQ. So I will agree that a race between you and I would be pointless.:beer:

A full weight GT making a little over 500hp isn't "fast as ****" and a z06 with bolt-ons/nitrous would get you easily from a roll, but whatever floats your boat and as long as you have fun with it that's what counts. Sweet dyno graph!

We are pretty close to eachother Im in greenville sc any your in GA. Lets do it. What say you?

You have both looked like fools in this whole thread.
Go away.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
^^ a stock z06 will not make power to 7500 rpm......6500 and there done. if hes really making that power than he should be a able to pull a z06, i dont know about slaughter though......

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Cut the crap now.

The man posted his number, that is part of what this section is for.

Don't have anything nice to say then stay out.

Satyr

Established Member
Nice peak numbers however I don’t believe you dusted the doors off the Z06 he may have missed a gear or not have sprayed.. The Stock Z06 will make 400HP for more than 2000 RPM from 5k – 7500k not mention they are lighter and more aero dynamic than the GT. So from a roll I would think you guys where side by side you might have pulled on him early, but he should have walked you above 85 MPH and then you would have run out of gears.

Both HP and TQ peaked within a few hundred RPM's not good if you have a 3.55 gear or taller. You only sustained 450+ for 1200 RPM's and it fell off rather quick Cams and intake must be a restriction. I would run the stock gear 3.27, so you can stay in peak power longer. Or I would get new cams with an intake the TFS intake pulls to 7K. Maybe even get the TFS Heads with some port work.

Are you serious? You're saying that a stock Z06 is going to hang with the mustang in question? Wait, you're not only saying that...but you're suggesting that he "should have walked" him above 85 MPH? WTF kind of nonsense is that? Plus, your estimates on the power curve for the LS6 motor is a little off. Revving to 7500 stock? I don't think so.

I don't understand why people cannot just congratulate someone and move on. This guy's car made some good numbers on a platform that's usually not built too much. Sure, he's not making astronomical dyno numbers here but, nonetheless, why must people shit all over this thread?

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
My error I was looking at a 05 the 03 only made 395 to 6500...

That's the only error you are admitting to? Consequently, you stand by the claim that a 400 hp/tq LS6 corvette will not only hand with but "walk over 85" a mustang that is making 130 more hp and 230 more tq? For reference...these models of corvette typically run right around a 12.8 (when driven well) to a 13.0 (average). That's comparable to a stock 03-04 Cobra.

Please...I am dying to hear this logic.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
Sorry STAMPEDE3, just annoys me when people can't be happy for anything anyone else has.

OP: Great dyno numbers, especially for a 2V. You are going to surprise the hell out of many people with that thing. BTW, the T76 is a great turbo to upgrade to.

White04GT

Established Member
Yep, claims.. 4xxci? Still stock cubes 347ci. Here is a math problem for you. I make 127 more rwhp than you and 159 more TQ. So I will agree that a race between you and I would be pointless.:beer:

Congrats man you have a bad ass corvette. No one said it wasn't. He is posting his dyno graph because he is making some nice power. I think it is bad ass he is making 500+rwhp on a little 281ci with stock heads and cams. Go post on ls1tech if you don't have anything positive to say.

btw nice numbers for 11psi...

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Sorry STAMPEDE3, just annoys me when people can't be happy for anything anyone else has.

OP: Great dyno numbers, especially for a 2V. You are going to surprise the hell out of many people with that thing. BTW, the T76 is a great turbo to upgrade to.

Thanks alot! We had a kid last night convinced that it was a stock car with bolt ons lol

If I have your torque numbers, I'll be happy.

Thanks! Its really fun. Id like to have your HP numbers. We were out last night having fun in it and the air was like 60 degrees or so. The car was pulling like an animal! Ive still got some time to get used to it

yellowbra

Established Member
Wow a lot of people pissing on his results here. :shrug:

I'm glad to see a nicely done 2v make good power. You should be proud of the car man, if I kept my 02GT a nicely built 62mm setup with great suspension was my ideal setup. I for one don't understand wanting to go to the 76mm. That 62mm at that power should make for a near perfect street car. Great spool and TQ.

Anyway, it takes a lot of damn money, sweat and time to put together a project like that and to see fellow enthusiasts shit on you because a corvette with nitrous might still beat you is pathetic and sad.

:beer:

You obviously don't hang out in smakedown that much do you? If you did you would know the reason why these guys are hating on him.

I believe this is the thread I was referring too.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/621210-im-baaack-let-fun-begin.html

Last edited:

White04GT

Established Member

lemons12

Established Member
Now I know why you have not made the drive here to get your ass walked on..

Ls1killer.... 530rwhp..... BUHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::bored:

You are really a funny dude...

You better bring more than 530rwhp if you come visit me... Or any H/C ls1 with nitrous for that matter.

On a side note.. You started ignoring me again.. Are you or are you not coming down to get waxed? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread