Ls1Killer Dyno Results.....

61mmstang94

Established Member
are you implying that i posted a fake dyno sheet?

No, but not every dyno reads the same, so numbers from any dyno never mean much to begin with. They are good for nothing except some people's egos who think they mean something and for a tuning device. They tell you nothing about actual performance. That would be why I was curious about how your car performed at the track, where it matters. I remember seeing something about it but I completely forget exactly how it did or if this is even the same turbo car I'm thinking about. Are you going to post those results or keep derailing the thread further yourself? No reason to get so defensive.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
No, but not every dyno reads the same, so numbers from any dyno never mean much to begin with. They are good for nothing except some people's egos who think they mean something and for a tuning device. They tell you nothing about actual performance. That would be why I was curious about how your car performed at the track, where it matters. I remember seeing something about it but I completely forget exactly how it did or if this is even the same turbo car I'm thinking about. Are you going to post those results or keep derailing the thread further yourself? No reason to get so defensive.

everyone here knows your always trying to talk crap about my car in every thread. Dyno numbers tell you nothing about performance? You cant be serious. Dynos are built to show you exactly how much horespower a car is making. Thats what this thread is about. In my case it put down 531whp/630wtq on 11psi. Driving around on the street today its been showing 15psi. I went to the track on a crap tune 6 months ago and ran an 8.7 with 2.2 60ft. Who cares? I can take a 1000hp supra to the track and run 12's....

61mmstang94

Established Member
on the way back from the dyno we ran into a black modded 03/04 ZO6 and dusted its doors off

Amazing.

But if that Z06 was bolt-ons and a 125 shot....he would have still walked you and made you look retarded. You have a built shortblock, turbo, etc. and running 8.7s with that is nothing to brag about, chief. :)

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
i dont know about making me look retarded, the car is fast as ****

A full weight GT making a little over 500hp isn't "fast as ****" and a z06 with bolt-ons/nitrous would get you easily from a roll, but whatever floats your boat and as long as you have fun with it that's what counts. Sweet dyno graph!

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
A full weight GT making a little over 500hp isn't "fast as ****" and a z06 with bolt-ons/nitrous would get you easily from a roll, but whatever floats your boat and as long as you have fun with it that's what counts. Sweet dyno graph!

whatever you think. it doesnt matter to me much, but that zo6 was going to need more than that to keep up. Just saying, since I apparantly cant hang with the LS crowd

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
To Weak to be a LS1Killa.

on the way back from the dyno we ran into a black modded 03/04 ZO6 and dusted its doors off

:sleeping: Not impressed. So your fully built GT beat a bone stock ZO6? WTFC. Why not try a modded FRC like me? O wait I know why... Your scared of a Corvette with mods. Have fun with your GT. Congrats on your subpar numbers.

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Wow a lot of people pissing on his results here. :shrug:

I'm glad to see a nicely done 2v make good power. You should be proud of the car man, if I kept my 02GT a nicely built 62mm setup with great suspension was my ideal setup. I for one don't understand wanting to go to the 76mm. That 62mm at that power should make for a near perfect street car. Great spool and TQ.

Anyway, it takes a lot of damn money, sweat and time to put together a project like that and to see fellow enthusiasts shit on you because a corvette with nitrous might still beat you is pathetic and sad.

:beer:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
:sleeping: Not impressed. So your fully built GT beat a bone stock ZO6? WTFC. Why not try a modded FRC like me? O wait I know why... Your scared of a Corvette with mods. Have fun with your GT. Congrats on your subpar numbers.

subpar numbers? Last year with a vortech s-trim it made 400whp on 11psi. This time it made 132whp more at the same boost level. I still have tons of fuel left. According to your claims, your only making 38hp more than me with a sprayed 4xxci motor and worked LS heads. Im still running stock cams, intake, and throttle body....

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
subpar numbers? Last year with a vortech s-trim it made 400whp on 11psi. This time it made 132whp more at the same boost level. I still have tons of fuel left. According to your claims, your only making 38hp more than me with a sprayed 4xxci motor and worked LS heads. Im still running stock cams, intake, and throttle body....

Yep, claims.. 4xxci? Still stock cubes 347ci. Here is a math problem for you. I make 127 more rwhp than you and 159 more TQ. So I will agree that a race between you and I would be pointless.:beer:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Nice numbers man.....so when are we going to run em.......??

lol i dunno i guess whenever

Wow a lot of people pissing on his results here. :shrug:

I'm glad to see a nicely done 2v make good power. You should be proud of the car man, if I kept my 02GT a nicely built 62mm setup with great suspension was my ideal setup. I for one don't understand wanting to go to the 76mm. That 62mm at that power should make for a near perfect street car. Great spool and TQ.

Anyway, it takes a lot of damn money, sweat and time to put together a project like that and to see fellow enthusiasts shit on you because a corvette with nitrous might still beat you is pathetic and sad.

:beer:

Yea thanks. I wasnt trying to stir up any drama by posting my dyno numbers. Just looking for some positive input. The car is really fun and i put it all together myself besides the shortblock. Only issue is that the motor still has more potential. If I can get it to pull the upper rpms harder it will make tons more power. Im thinking between a precision 67 or a turbonetics t76. Id like to see about 600whp but im really happy as is too

61mmstang94

Established Member
lol i dunno i guess whenever

Yea thanks. I wasnt trying to stir up any drama by posting my dyno numbers. Just looking for some positive input. The car is really fun and i put it all together myself besides the shortblock. Only issue is that the motor still has more potential. If I can get it to pull the upper rpms harder it will make tons more power. Im thinking between a precision 67 or a turbonetics t76. Id like to see about 600whp but im really happy as is too

Yeah, going with a bigger turbo would definately help before you go claiming you're the "LS1 killer". If you were to go with something bigger how would the rest of the car hold up (fuel, rear, trans, suspension, etc.)? I would like to see a little bit bigger of a turbo and so you can actually utilize your shotblock. Something around 70mm would be a perfect turbo for a street car.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
very nice. as long as you're happy, I wouldn't sweat what others are saying.

The "dyno #s don't mean shit/take it to the track" attitude gets old. I do believe some drag racers who preach that mentality does it to downplay someone's car.

Yep, claims.. 4xxci? Still stock cubes 347ci. Here is a math problem for you. I make 127 more rwhp than you and 159 more TQ. So I will agree that a race between you and I would be pointless.:beer:

ok nice. but still less hp than my little 281ci 2V. :burn:

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
very nice. as long as you're happy, I wouldn't sweat what others are saying.

The "dyno #s don't mean shit/take it to the track" attitude gets old. I do believe some drag racers who preach that mentality does it to downplay someone's car.

ok nice. but still less hp than my little 281ci 2V. :burn:

We are pretty close to eachother Im in greenville sc any your in GA. Lets do it. What say you?

Users who are viewing this thread