Ls1Killer Dyno Results.....

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Now I know why you have not made the drive here to get your ass walked on..

Ls1killer.... 530rwhp..... BUHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::bored:

You are really a funny dude...

You better bring more than 530rwhp if you come visit me... Or any H/C ls1 with nitrous for that matter.

On a side note.. You started ignoring me again.. Are you or are you not coming down to get waxed? :poke:

I hope you get banned. All you do is talk crap. If you wanted to race you would be on the way but your not. go troll elsewhere

97cobra1

Established Member
Man, i'm all for giving LS1Killer immortal hell in smackdown, but is it really necessarry for you idiots to come in here and muck up his thread? Seriously? How ****ing old are you kids? 17?

Congrats on the numbers bro, there's a pretty big car show going on up here in Pigeon Forge the weekend of sept 17. Dunno if you caught the pics Cobra_4 posted of the spring show, but there's always some SICK cars running around. Wouldn't mind seein this "slow piece of shit" car of yours. :poke:

lemons12

Established Member
I hope you get banned. All you do is talk crap. If you wanted to race you would be on the way but your not. go troll elsewhere

I'm not racing in Murfreesboro.. No way in hell.. I'm up there about every other week.. Whether it be going to the movies, eating at BWW, visiting the girl at her place of business, etc etc etc. WAAAAY too many cops in an area that A. I don't know the are and B. I don't know the cops..

I have told you where you can come race multiple Ls1s.. You said you would be there and I couldn't get a response from you for DAYS.. I'm ready to run you, you won't come because deep down you KNOW what the outcome will be..

I talk shit to you, nobody else.. And I will back mine up, unlike you.

If i go troll somewhere else, will you do the same?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I'm not racing in Murfreesboro.. No way in hell.. I'm up there about every other week.. Whether it be going to the movies, eating at BWW, visiting the girl at her place of business, etc etc etc. WAAAAY too many cops in an area that A. I don't know the are and B. I don't know the cops..

I have told you where you can come race multiple Ls1s.. You said you would be there and I couldn't get a response from you for DAYS.. I'm ready to run you, you won't come because deep down you KNOW what the outcome will be..

go away. start a little thread in SD if you want to continue making an ass out of yourself

lemons12

Established Member
go away. start a little thread in SD if you want to continue making an ass out of yourself

An ass out of myself... :lol1:
You do enough of that by yourself..

Just PM me if you grow a pair and decide to get embarrassed by an Ls1..

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
haha might as well give it up evan....i dont think a race is ever going down.

lemons12

Established Member
haha might as well give it up evan....i dont think a race is ever going down.

I know.. I actually thought he had a pair saying he would come run me.. Guess not.. :shrug:

Sad day it is.. Ls1killer won't come "kill" an Ls1.. :bored:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Man, i'm all for giving LS1Killer immortal hell in smackdown, but is it really necessarry for you idiots to come in here and muck up his thread? Seriously? How ****ing old are you kids? 17?

Exactly.

This isn't the place to do it.
Some of them don't learn or comprehend to well.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Now I know why you have not made the drive here to get your ass walked on..

Ls1killer.... 530rwhp..... BUHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::bored:

You are really a funny dude...

You better bring more than 530rwhp if you come visit me... Or any H/C ls1 with nitrous for that matter.

On a side note.. You started ignoring me again.. Are you or are you not coming down to get waxed? :poke:

An ass out of myself... :lol1:
You do enough of that by yourself..

Just PM me if you grow a pair and decide to get embarrassed by an Ls1..

I know.. I actually thought he had a pair saying he would come run me.. Guess not.. :shrug:

Sad day it is.. Ls1killer won't come "kill" an Ls1.. :bored:

Go start a SD thread, I don't care but keep it out of here.

Next one who starts crap in this thread will get 2 weeks.

Shin

Established Member
Why don't you work on the head mods a bit, imo it would seem more benefitting(sp)you'd gain alot of top end if you're unported/un cammed.

Upgrading to a bigger turbo will give you a HP boost but the effect will be the same (falling off in the top end as per your dyno.)

Look into it!!

You make me crave a SN95 even more as soon as my SRT sells imma grab one :)

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Why don't you work on the head mods a bit, imo it would seem more benefitting(sp)you'd gain alot of top end if you're unported/un cammed.

Upgrading to a bigger turbo will give you a HP boost but the effect will be the same (falling off in the top end as per your dyno.)

Look into it!!

You make me crave a SN95 even more as soon as my SRT sells imma grab one :)

The heads are stock but have been mildly ported. They have Manley Nextek valvesprings, Comp high load retainers, fresh valvejob, and a little bowl work. I dont think the heads are the problem. Im thinking that with a better intake manifold and bigger turbo it will make the power in high rpm. I really dont notice any power dropoff while driving it though. These cars are awesome but yes it takes alot of work.

Zentenk

Established Member
Nice numbers for the GT... it is more than my Viper. =)

I wouldn't mess with Nemesis... he has his own song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9AcG0glVu4&feature=channel"]YouTube - ARCH ENEMY - Nemesis (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/ame]

y2k2gt

2V PoWereD
Established Member
Im thinking that with a better intake manifold and bigger turbo it will make the power in high rpm. I really dont notice any power dropoff while driving it though. These cars are awesome but yes it takes alot of work.
You would notice a big difference if it was making "more" hp after 4600rpm.

Users who are viewing this thread