LS3 are making crazy power..2013 1LE Camaro 491/440 Cam/bolt ons/Stock heads

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
Respectfully, your lack of experience is showing in that post. Technology available these days really makes it easy to not only make a lot of power, but also make it very manageable on the street being able to ramp it in and control all aspects of the tune. This isn't the days of big block cars with huge 10-71 roots style blowers where it's WOT or nothing. I've ridden in several 1000rw+ cars and they almost always dead hook. They are just as easy to drive as my 700hp CTS-V really. A good tune, boost controllers, proper suspension/tire set up and the power gets down. It's not rocket science.

just because this is the first 400+ hp car I have owned does not mean I have a lack of experience. I can find a dozen videos that show just how well these 1000hp cars dont hook on the street. cars of that power level have no purpose on the street. I am sure a car under perfect conditions will hook ok on the street, but there are far too many variables to consider it safe in the slightest. I spin on 400hp at the track and the stree, the gt500 spins like crazy on 600. having driven through dallas recently I can confirm how dumb it really is to drive a 1000hp car on the streets. they are garbage.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
just because this is the first 400+ hp car I have owned does not mean I have a lack of experience. I can find a dozen videos that show just how well these 1000hp cars dont hook on the street. cars of that power level have no purpose on the street. I am sure a car under perfect conditions will hook ok on the street, but there are far too many variables to consider it safe in the slightest. I spin on 400hp at the track and the stree, the gt500 spins like crazy on 600. having driven through dallas recently I can confirm how dumb it really is to drive a 1000hp car on the streets. they are garbage.

False newb.

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
Respectfully, your lack of experience is showing in that post. Technology available these days really makes it easy to not only make a lot of power, but also make it very manageable on the street being able to ramp it in and control all aspects of the tune. This isn't the days of big block cars with huge 10-71 roots style blowers where it's WOT or nothing. I've ridden in several 1000rw+ cars and they almost always dead hook. They are just as easy to drive as my 700hp CTS-V really. A good tune, boost controllers, proper suspension/tire set up and the power gets down. It's not rocket science.

False newb.

uh huh.

Users who are viewing this thread