Lurkers, SPEAK UP!!!!!!

mario23_15

Established Member
Lurker here just lurking.. I rarely post on any forum that I'm a member on though. Don't know why I don't post either. I'm on here pretty much every single day. :shrug:

G04cobra

Established Member
I'm lurking the shit outta this thread.....

And so are

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (6 members and 3 guests)
Blade Runner, BPizzle, ford_racer, G04cobra, The Grey Beast

Busted!!:uh oh: I tend to be on here daily but rarely post. We have some very intelligent members...for the most part :dancenana: So my opinions aren't really needed since most topics tend to have an answer that would be similar to mine.

swt99svt

Established Member
I was a lurker back in the days when stangnet.com and mustangworld.com were cool. I finally had questions to ask so I joined and have been posting since...

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I've lurked this site for a while now but never like to post too much. Just don't want to sound stupid if I ever post anything.

That was the stupidest post I've ever seen.:nonono:.... jk

Constantly lurking the classifieds, or pics and vids looking for ccw or tf wheels on cobras. I never understood smack down, or hated someone's post to make a thread about them. Occasionally I hit up the roadside wanting to see who posted up the latest news, and what everyone's opinion is.

I used to go to Smackdown alot but nowadays I just get bored with

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I feel like I've turned into more of a lurker in the last year. I still post every once in a while in SD but not much anywhere else anymore. No reason why, just not much to contribute lately.

My posts per day count hasn't changed since I joined this site either.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
And so are

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (6 members and 3 guests)
Blade Runner, BPizzle, ford_racer, G04cobra, The Grey Beast

I thought lurkers were the guys who view thread without signing in. In other words, only the 3 guest you got there :shrug:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I thought lurkers were the guys who view thread without signing in. In other words, only the 3 guest you got there :shrug:

I would consider lurkers those that actually make accounts, sign in, read, and dont post.

It seems that lurkers don't like repost police lulz. What have you done Pizz/njcolas??

joveysvt

Constant Lurker
Established Member
Lurker checking in. Always on road-side, pics and vids and the market. Don't post too often as you can tell. :beer:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
I lurk here quite frequently lol. Usually just have nothing important to add that hasn't been mentioned already. Don't know enough about the tech side to be of any really help and am not funny enough for SD. But from here on in I will definitely make an effort on the tits and explosions haha

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I lurked on here for a few years before I actually joined up. I'm still checking it everyday, but I don't post all that much.

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Big lurker here...posting more lately as i'll be getting into either a 12' or 13' GT500 this year.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I lurk the majority of a time. If I can contribute something worthwhile, I normally do, but typically I don't have much to say.

-Eric

SVTCobraJon

Established Member
Long time lurker. Im on almost daily and chime in to things occasionally. I had the account for a while and was never on here, I signed up to look things up when I had a GT. Now that I have the cobra I mostly just read as much as I can on the site.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I lurk in the tech forums in effort to learn more about my car but don't usually post unless i'm asking a question or thanking someone for their input.

Most of my posts are in roadside, 90% percent of which are meant only to shine you on. Most of you come off as complete pricks and sometimes its entertaining to stoop to your level.

Some of the moderators on this site are intolerable! I'm sure those mods would be pleased to know that the inane tripe they post inspires me not to post, but those same mods also inspire me to not patronize SVTP authorized vendors. Arrogant moderators have cost site sponsors business.

there you have it.

Users who are viewing this thread