Lurkers, SPEAK UP!!!!!!

canibus

Established Member
Let's hear your opinions, questions, concerns. Whatever, but say something. Day in and day out I see a ton of people on the site but only a few actually contribute. Let's make the site better and participate.

oldmodman

Established Member
They are just shy.

They have witnessed too many new assholes being created.

Or they own a Honda or Camaro and are deeply ashamed.

01Stang254

Established Member
I've lurked this site for a while now but never like to post too much. Just don't want to sound stupid if I ever post anything.

dooberGN

Established Member
i591xuF7L89RF.gif

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
i post once in a while, sometimes even make my own threads....but no one responds :-(

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
I'm on SVTP several times a day, waiting for updates or other interesting posts to show up and I mostly don't post because I don't want to sound like some of the people on here crying about reposts, too many because racecar posts and other stuff like that. If I actually have something to say or contribute I try to but I just don't want to post for the sake of posting. I just like to lay low and watch it all unfold and now I'll go back to watching dust settle on my keyboard.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Constantly lurking the classifieds, or pics and vids looking for ccw or tf wheels on cobras. I never understood smack down, or hated someone's post to make a thread about them. Occasionally I hit up the roadside wanting to see who posted up the latest news, and what everyone's opinion is.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
Lurker for awhile now. I'll post in threads that I have some tingling of knowledge in.
But I visit almost daily.

Users who are viewing this thread