M3 got blasted last night!

89shoyamaha

Established Member
I have had my 03 for a little over a month and have had 3 challengers all getting beat by 2 or more cars. Last night a M3 called me out. I am rolling down to the grocery store to get my honey do list and a car behind the car beside me looks impatient. I am moving a little faster and he pulls behind me. We are coming to a light and he has enough space to get beside me. The light turns before we stop and I am in 2nd and go normally. I hear this car hit it and pull ahead and notice its a M3. He slows to see if I want it and I do! I floor 2nd to catch up and hold it beside him waiting on him. He goes, I go and immediately start walking. About 2-3 cars later he is making a u-turn.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Yup! That will happen.

Good kill. I remember killing M3s in my Cobra, and now I really want an M3. Who knew!

16kOrBust

Established Member
Good kill. Gotta love those M3s, especially the new ones. They look killer (but need a bigger V8).

89shoyamaha

Established Member
The newest M3's (08's) have 4 liter V8s that rev over 8 grand! Current ones have inline 6 cylinder engines rated @ 333hp.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
i have 1 m3 on my kill list, i would own one in a heart beat tho. theres nothing like german engineering!~

Nothing like paying an arm and a leg when you have to get that german engineering fixed when it breaks either...

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Nothing like paying an arm and a leg when you have to get that german engineering fixed when it breaks either...
I had M3 fever for a while, till my neighbor who has one drove a loaner for almost a month. His car is always in the shop. He never would tell me what he pays to get stuff fixed, but I know it aint cheap..

jeffs

Established Member
What the hell's an M3? And while we're talking, whats an SRT4 and an EVO, I hear of these cars but can't picture them. I'm more aware of lsX gto's and Vettes, am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread