M6G is just a bunch of ADM paying circle jerkers apparently.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
QUOTE=THE_EVIL_TW1N;15383436]I refuse to pay ADM as well, but I 100% do not fault people who do. The reality is, ADM's are problems that Ford created by not making enough of these cars. Simple as supply and demand, nobody should really care enough to form an opinion on how someone spends their own money.[/QUOTE]

A good deal is quantitative based below asking price. Value is subjective based on worth to an individual. ADM's are dealer greed. There are plenty of 30 to 60 days cars sitting on lots, ask Koons Ford Sterling is Northern Virginia. No one cares about how people spend their money... It is the impact to others that people care about. Anyone paying a ADM perpetuates the cycle and condones a arrogant dealer culture. Ps. An individual is not paying a form of ADM by promising future business. That is exchanging currency for goods, not giving a dealer 15k because some nostalgic prodigal paid that yesterday.

Last edited:

Lemers

Established Member
Do I like ADMs? No
Should Dealers sell a car for as much as they can? Yes
Do I have a choice? Only if price fixing is not going on, and even then I have the choice to buy or not to buy.
Dealers set those ADMs and they will fall until someone blinks and buys, that's how the free market is supposed to work.

thehunterooo

Established Member
M6G is a site full of mass want to be important people. From those that spout made up stats passed as off as no doubt facts to low level ford salesmen who state sales presentations as new news. The best part is when they steal other info to pass it off as their own with their own watermark. M6G no thank you. I'll stay with a classy performance forum here at SVTPERFORMANCE:cheers:

Some of the stuff on there is ugly :xpl:

I remember reading about how some members thought that if Ford discontinued the 3.7 then the V6 Mustangs would become collectable and appreciate in value......

I think the worst was when one of the "track" ecoboost people said that a stock ecoboost PP was faster than a stock GTPP, 350, 6th gen SS, etc around a track....

And if you disagree or call them out so to say you are deemed troll and will be limited in most cases.

krt22

Established Member
Kyle, please just stay over there where all of your online friends are. I express opinion based on history. Many have paid over sticker and don't like to hear an opposing opinion that may question their actions of paying ADM. That is not trolling. I never name called anyone nor attacked anyone over there. There's a gang mentality at M6G so have fun with the kumbaya ADM guys. My opinion is that ADM hurts the entire community. You guys at M6G embrace it. I'm opposed to that embrace as do true car enthusiasts. If you care to debate please do so with respect without name calling, calling me immature etc. Furthermore it seems like you're always responding to a post of mine like you may be fixated toward me in some strange way...

I will post where I wish, I'm not "one of them" so you can stop with that line of comments. I don't have the same us vs them mentality that you are now forming. It's pretty ironic you mention gang mentality yet are acting in that same exact fashion. There are good and bad apples in every single forum/community/large group of people, if you wish to lump them all together and be biased against them that is your choice.

And if you think a mature grown adult would be mud slinging and name calling from the other side of the fence, I'm really not sure what to tell you. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine, but I certainly won't stop posting here because of this silly rift you are trying to create.

Randy M

Established Member
I will post where I wish, I'm not "one of them" so you can stop with that line of comments. I don't have the same us vs them mentality that you are now forming. It's pretty ironic you mention gang mentality yet are acting in that same exact fashion. There are good and bad apples in every single forum/community/large group of people, if you wish to lump them all together and be biased against them that is your choice.

And if you think a mature grown adult would be mud slinging and name calling from the other side of the fence, I'm really not sure what to tell you. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine, but I certainly won't stop posting here because of this silly rift you are trying to create.

Your continual posts in response to mine is becoming borderline harassment. I'm posting here as M6G is biased toward those who choose to pay ADM, and like to brag about it. Any opinion opposed to that is not tolerated nor appreciated there. Feelings appear to be a very delicate issue over at that site. Furthermore I don't care for that sort of country club mentality that is being perpetuated by the mods and members at M6G.

As a comparison (since you're continually referring to my maturity level) it appears that this board has open dialogue which, in my opinion is much more 'mature' in my mind. Less high school clique here, less 'conform to the collective way of thinking or be banned' control that I detest.

I have my opinions, you know what they are, and yet you continue to harass me. I'm asking you to stop responding to my posts. Go join your circle of friends where everything is nice, friendly and millennial.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Your continual posts in response to mine is becoming borderline harassment. I'm posting here as M6G is biased toward those who choose to pay ADM, and like to brag about it. Any opinion opposed to that is not tolerated nor appreciated there. Feelings appear to be a very delicate issue over at that site. Furthermore I don't care for that sort of country club mentality that is being perpetuated by the mods and members at M6G.

As a comparison (since you're continually referring to my maturity level) it appears that this board has open dialogue which, in my opinion is much more 'mature' in my mind. Less high school clique here, less 'conform to the collective way of thinking or be banned' control that I detest.

I have my opinions, you know what they are, and yet you continue to harass me. I'm asking you to stop responding to my posts. Go join your circle of friends where everything is nice, friendly and millennial.

Back on topic.

What the hell did I just say? Knock it the hell off. Next off topic post gets a reward. Understood?

Users who are viewing this thread