M6G is just a bunch of ADM paying circle jerkers apparently.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
They're still doing about MSRP or more even at auction. Used, with miles. So I'd say Msrp is still a good deal

Randy M

Established Member
Lucky you didn't get limited or banned :lol:

I got limited with the threat of being banned for 2 weeks. All for contesting the comment that $10K over sticker on a GT350R is 'a good deal'.

It's starting to get a little pompous at M6G. Not unlike Rennlist when I used to have a few 911's.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I got limited with the threat of being banned for 2 weeks. All for contesting the comment that $10K over sticker on a GT350R is 'a good deal'.

It's starting to get a little pompous at M6G. Not unlike Rennlist when I used to have a few 911's.

They didn't learn the lessons of the early 07 GT500 buyers.

thehunterooo

Established Member

LOL wow I should have know. I got limited a long time ago and haven't posted since :nonono:

ericnolan661

Established Member
I'm going to call BS. I didn't pay an adm and I posted that. I also posted a car that I knew about at msrp and was not banned, limited or threatened. There are others who have posted that they paid msrp and less without getting banned. So, your characterization of a JUST bunch of adm paying circle jerks is FACTUALLY INCORRECT. I have never received so much as a note when I spoke of these things, so I wonder if perhaps you are leaving out some of the story.

My experience there, much like my experience here is open exchange with a bunch of mustang, shelby, & ford fans. By and large great guys and girls at both sites.

Randy M

Established Member
I'm going to call BS. I didn't pay an adm and I posted that. I also posted a car that I knew about at msrp and was not banned, limited or threatened. There are others who have posted that they paid msrp and less without getting banned. So, your characterization of a JUST bunch of adm paying circle jerks is FACTUALLY INCORRECT. I have never received so much as a note when I spoke of these things, so I wonder if perhaps you are leaving out some of the story.

My experience there, much like my experience here is open exchange with a bunch of mustang, shelby, & ford fans. By and large great guys and girls at both sites.

Reread the thread. You're commenting on two different poster's experiences and responding as if we're one person.

ericnolan661

Established Member
You are absolutely correct. My error. That said, my experience has been very positive at both sites and characterizing it as JUST A BUNCH is incorrect as many have not paid adm. Additionally I don't get being banned, limited, sanctioned, warned... for the above mentioned actions. But again, you are correct, I was grouping the responses of 2 posters and somehow making them an individual. Thanks for the notice.

thehunterooo

Established Member
You are absolutely correct. My error. That said, my experience has been very positive at both sites and characterizing it as JUST A BUNCH is incorrect as many have not paid adm. Additionally I don't get being banned, limited, sanctioned, warned... for the above mentioned actions. But again, you are correct, I was grouping the responses of 2 posters and somehow making them an individual. Thanks for the notice.

I would say the moderation is inconsistent. People have said some bad things (I remember there was an out of place sexist remark which was out of bounds) and got a warning or a two week ban, others have not said anything as bad so to speak and get a permanent limit which is pretty much a ban or a ban forever. There are some posts that get deleted or edited without any "trace" by the mods with some getting warnings and others not. I had something like 1400 posts and got limited when I got baited without ever having a post get deleted, edited or a warning, then after that none of my posts got approved even when it was asking venders questions, etc :bored:

It seems if they think you are trolling you get whacked by the limithammer :bash::bash::bash:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The buying public can stop ADM, just by letting these cars sit on the lot.
We all know what happens when things sit on the lot too long.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
The buying public can stop ADM, just by letting these cars sit on the lot.
We all know what happens when things sit on the lot too long.

But yet people keep buying them because it's an emotional purchase for most.

They made what 5k cars? There's only 400 2016s still available for sales

People buy them regardless of cost. Everyone has a different view of a "good deal" and many don't care what they pay

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Agreed.

This guy shows up a couple weeks ago at a local Mustang get together in an R. He paid $10K over, which I guess is a decent deal. I don't follow this market that closely. As everyone was checking the car out he was letting people sit in it and drool on it. He even offered for a few to take it for a drive.

Here is my point. After visiting with him, his normal vehicles are BMW and Porsche. This car even with ADM is a good $30K under everything in his garage.

Value is always relative to the purchaser!

Tom

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The brit mod has a quick thread delete button. Don't interfere with vendors and use millennial butthurt standards and you will have no troubles on there.

G-STANG

Established Member
One dealer not far from me has 4 2016 gt-350's. No mark up at all. They all have the technology package and are being sold for 4000 less than sticker price. Mind you this is in Canadian dollars so if you came north of the border you could get a better deal with the conversion. Only bad part is the km/h speedo instead of mph.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
One dealer not far from me has 4 2016 gt-350's. No mark up at all. They all have the technology package and are being sold for 4000 less than sticker price. Mind you this is in Canadian dollars so if you came north of the border you could get a better deal with the conversion. Only bad part is the km/h speedo instead of mph.

Doesn't work that way anyways. We can't just go up and buy and bring back

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Anyone that has a gt350 should be thrilled the value is so high. Paying above msrp on a vehicle that has thousands sitting on lots unsold is throwing away money. Getting just the one you want and paying a little more because you want a certain color or options, I can see.

The R in ca is still selling for 50+ above. Some are selling for double the msrp. Look at the 00R which even had less units. As far as I know they are still selling for less than msrp almost 20years later. This includes inflation. Within 20 years you may be able to sell the 350R for msrp but you will still lose your entire adm. Is this worth the extra 20/30/50k above the track pack?

Of course if you make 50k a month you can buy both with no care about the R's 50k adm.

bknapp

Established Member
I paid $4000 over for mine...I think that's a good deal. I refused to pay ADM on any Raptor I've purchased, because I could go to a dealer and get one for under sticker. I refuse to buy the new Raptor because it's an overpriced POS at $65,000, or even $60,000 if I get it at invoice. You still getting that Raptor Randy, or did you decide that Ford over hyped and over priced the 6 cylinder POS?

BStoner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy M

Established Member
I paid $4000 over for mine...I think that's a good deal. I refused to pay ADM on any Raptor I've purchased, because I could go to a dealer and get one for under sticker. I refuse to buy the new Raptor because it's an overpriced POS at $65,000, or even $60,000 if I get it at invoice. You still getting that Raptor Randy, or did you decide that Ford over hyped and over priced the 6 cylinder POS?

BStoner

Do you take your butthurt everywhere you go Bstoner lol. The reviews are right around the corner bud. What are you going to say when those reviews call the Gen I old, inefficient and heavy? Listen I want a SC'd V8 in the new one too but that HO Ecoboost is going to be one sweet ass power plant. Keep drinking that haterade...:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread