M6G is just a bunch of ADM paying circle jerkers apparently.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
All this is why I will never buy a NEW car again. Private sales, used (read: devalued {which they should change to ACTUAL WORTH) prices. You can buy a LOT of car today for half of new car prices. Hell, you can buy a ZR1 corvette used for about 55-65K. Most GT-350s are pulling that price (and more than that in some cases).

FWIW, I left this site years ago because of the moderating. I would occasionally troll the market when I was looking for something, but never posted. I have only recently began posting again because of boredom while deployed in Afghanistan. So don't worry about threats/bans/limits from mods. They only hurt their own site when their knowledgeable dudes go else where to post. Just my .02. :thumbsup:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
[Brief Interlude] "hypocritical douche nozzle"

I'm not sure if it should be douche nozzle or douchenozzle. At current, I'm favoring the contraction as that is the way it flows when you say it. Thoughts?

[/Brief Interlude]

hunterp

Established Member
[Brief Interlude] "hypocritical douche nozzle"

I'm not sure if it should be douche nozzle or douchenozzle. At current, I'm favoring the contraction as that is the way it flows when you say it. Thoughts?

[/Brief Interlude]

Personally, I always thought it should be hyphenated myself.

bknapp

Established Member
It's definitely two words.

I guessing the bad guy calling Randy a douche nozzle and dick after he posted a thread calling people like me "circle jerkers"

The mods on this forum are pansy asses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

I guessing the bad guy calling Randy a douche nozzle and dick after he posted a thread calling people like me "circle jerkers"

Like I said in my Private Message to you, show me where Randy SPECIFICALLY called you a "circle jerker". Not a single person in this thread would have known who he was referring to if YOU had not opened your mouth. You received what you did because you SPECIFICALLY insulted him outside of Smack Down. I even suggested for you to start a thread in Smack Down if you have a problem with Randy.

Instead, this is what you get since you now want to insult us moderators.

To everybody else, cut the name calling. People pay what they are willing to pay for the car they want. GET OVER IT.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
One dealer not far from me has 4 2016 gt-350's. No mark up at all. They all have the technology package and are being sold for 4000 less than sticker price. Mind you this is in Canadian dollars so if you came north of the border you could get a better deal with the conversion. Only bad part is the km/h speedo instead of mph.

Erinwood Ford?

Randy M

Established Member

Unfortunately it appears that a post or two of yours was deleted without my chance of reading them. I never called you names nor attacked you in any way. I would be in favor of the mods lifting your ban if we could have open dialogue/debate without reverting to name calling.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Unfortunately it appears that a post or two of yours was deleted without my chance of reading them. I never called you names nor attacked you in any way. I would be in favor of the mods lifting your ban if we could have open dialogue/debate without reverting to name calling.

The ban was for his comments towards the mods, not for the name calling to you. Read Post #45.

Randy M

Established Member
The ban was for his comments towards the mods, not for the name calling to you. Read Post #45.

I see. Well I'd say you guys are far more fair than M6G. They won't even explain their position nor have any dialogue for those they limit and/or ban.

Lemers

Established Member
I post on both using the same name and I haven't had a problem on either.

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 April (Kaiserslautern, Germany), under MSRP

Randy M

Established Member
The mods at M6G recently changed my screen name to this one here at SVT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION most likely because of this thread. Those guys are vindictive and biased.

krt22

Established Member
I see. Well I'd say you guys are far more fair than M6G. They won't even explain their position nor have any dialogue for those they limit and/or ban.

The mods at M6G recently changed my screen name to this one here at SVT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION most likely because of this thread. Those guys are vindictive and biased.

lol you are kidding right? 90% of time you are trolling there, then come here and start this childish garbage of a thread where you classify the entire membership there as "circle jerkers"? All of this immature hoopla because a few don't see eye to eye with you on value and you refuse to accept that others have a different opinion than your own?

But please, keep playing the victim card, its quite entertaining and very fitting for your online persona.

Randy M

Established Member
lol you are kidding right? 90% of time you are trolling there, then come here and start this childish garbage of a thread where you classify the entire membership there as "circle jerkers"? All of this immature hoopla because a few don't see eye to eye with you on value and you refuse to accept that others have a different opinion than your own?

But please, keep playing the victim card, its quite entertaining and very fitting for your online persona.

Kyle, please just stay over there where all of your online friends are. I express opinion based on history. Many have paid over sticker and don't like to hear an opposing opinion that may question their actions of paying ADM. That is not trolling. I never name called anyone nor attacked anyone over there. There's a gang mentality at M6G so have fun with the kumbaya ADM guys. My opinion is that ADM hurts the entire community. You guys at M6G embrace it. I'm opposed to that embrace as do true car enthusiasts. If you care to debate please do so with respect without name calling, calling me immature etc. Furthermore it seems like you're always responding to a post of mine like you may be fixated toward me in some strange way...

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

M6G is a site full of mass want to be important people. From those that spout made up stats passed as off as no doubt facts to low level ford salesmen who state sales presentations as new news. The best part is when they steal other info to pass it off as their own with their own watermark. M6G no thank you. I'll stay with a classy performance forum here at SVTPERFORMANCE:cheers:

Randy M

Established Member
If you contest ADM some of those M6G guys scoff and say you couldn't afford to pay the ADM. I cannot stand that pompous nature which is a bit rennlisty. The ability to pay whatever ADM is not an issue for me, rather the principle of doing so is. It's almost like they're bragging about it.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If you contest ADM some of those M6G guys scoff and say you couldn't afford to pay the ADM. I cannot stand that pompous nature which is a bit rennlisty. The ability to pay whatever ADM is not an issue for me, rather the principle of doing so is. It's almost like they're bragging about it.

I know someone who refuses to pay adm and he owns 4 GT's and will be getting the new 17 GT. Believe me you're not the only one.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I refuse to pay ADM as well, but I 100% do not fault people who do. The reality is, ADM's are problems that Ford created by not making enough of these cars. Simple as supply and demand, nobody should really care enough to form an opinion on how someone spends their own money.

Randy M

Established Member
I could care less how someone spends their money. But when someone says that $_____K ADM is 'a good deal' I should be able to say that it's not, and not get jumped on. That's ridiculous.

The whole ADM is created by Ford, perpetuated by the dealers and kept alive by those who pay it. Luckily I found a dealer who values my business where they don't pull that crap with me. They're getting a hell of alot of business from me, my family and friends because of it.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I could care less how someone spends their money. But when someone says that $_____K ADM is 'a good deal' I should be able to say that it's not, and not get jumped on. That's ridiculous.

The whole ADM is created by Ford, perpetuated by the dealers and kept alive by those who pay it. Luckily I found a dealer who values my business where they don't pull that crap with me. They're getting a hell of alot of business from me, my family and friends because of it.

You're still paying the ADM one way or another in the form that you're promising to give them future business rather than shop them hard with the other Ford dealerships that apparently wronged you.

After working in the business years ago, I would say most buyers don't follow through with their promises. I don't blame the dealers one bit for going for every penny they can.

Users who are viewing this thread