MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Well, it has been raining off and on all night and day. The birds are doing the backstroke in the huge flooding ponds in our front yard! I know the forcast for next Sunday was 60% chance of passing showers on the 22nd and sunny but we will have to wait until it is a little closer. I think it is going to be ok.;-)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I just checked my weather for the 22nd in Gettysburg and they've altered it to high 60's and mostly sunny. Good omen! This is going to be a fantastic event.....just a week later!!!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Well, I just got back from puddle hopping at Summit Point. They actually called off the SCCA Nationals on the other track there. That almost never happens (sports car races are rain or shine).
My rain tires (Toyo Proxy RA1 with full tread) worked great. I didn't die! :banana:

Ken, where were you Sat? Shoulda stopped by. It was beeeuuuutiful!

And I am soooo looking forward to the 22nd...no conflict!!:rockon:

f0gg

Established Member
i would like to attend this event but dont wanna cruise down alone... anyone heading down from around the philadelphia area?

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
f0gg said:
i would like to attend this event but dont wanna cruise down alone... anyone heading down from around the philadelphia area?

Sean is that you? This event is one of our few Cobra only events due to the size, do you still have the GT? If you do and you still want to go you can ride with me thats if I can get my car ready in time.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
f0gg said:

looks like you def got a beast of a GT there bro :beer: Hopefully you can catch a ride with Jon or one of our other PA members.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Ok guys and gals, I know the weather is going to get sunny and warm and my yard is going to dry out fast, so I am determined we are going to have this GTG on Sunday. I have about 31 people who signed up to come on the 15th that I have not heard from for the 22nd. If you have not done so already, please post up and let me know if you can still come. I need a little more of an acurate count for catering purposes. If you are bringing a WIFE OR A CHILD, please let me know when you post up.

Users who are viewing this thread