MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
qtrracer said:
I think my wife and I will be coming - this will be our first GTG with the club since - what two years ago - can't remeber - getting old. I'll have to write this down on the calendar or I will forget again.
Greg, if you want to swing by my place on the way to Hillendale, that's cool. Or you may just jump on 270/495. LMK.

dragon40k

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Oops, sorry!:smmon: I added you back to the list, #63. I have a little brain fart every now and then.;-)

Thanks! There are so many on the list it was entirely possible that I missed it as well.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
I still have not heard from the following people who were signed up to come on the 15th. (at least I don't think I have heard from them, you all know how goofy I am sometimes!) Just wondering if you are still able to come? :beer:

F8LBITEva
VenomShock +1
Coopercobra03 +1
SVTCruiser +1
JSZ03
dkscobra2003
Ninedown
Busta +2
Wade +1
BlackSunshine13 +3
sexywrxchick
04Torchvert
Phantom +1
Bunky +1
Donkey Tuna +1
Needcobra
01satinsilver +2
ZincSnake03 +1
Venom inc +1
01greycobra
amstaffbair
BLWN SN 95 +1

red9450

Established Member
put me down +1, *edit* nm. noticed that that list was for people not re-registered.

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
red9450 said:
put me down +1, *edit* nm. noticed that that list was for people not re-registered.

:lol: sorry, while you were posting, I was editing my list to change you to +1 from +2 are you bringing one guest or two? LOL (don't mind me! lol)

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
mixxer said:
lmao this might be bigger thant the all members GTG last year !!!!

SWEET! I have a back up plan if the yard doesn't dry out fast enough, I will just run an extention cord out to the front yard and plug in the big barn fan, then let the yard drying begin! Actually with all this wind, and the upcoming forcast for sun, I THINK WE ARE GOING TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE THIS TIME!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I don't want to speak on anyones behalf, but I am pretty sure Andy "amstaffblair" is coming. And I am working on a Mystic Vert from work to come as well (he hasn't given me an answer yet). How late can it be before you need a definate Denice? There also a guy in town (husband of a gal I work with) that is getting a yellow 03, if he has tags he may come as well. I will keep you posted.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Denice I talked to Jose (f8LBITEva) after work today, he is still attending. I don't think he's bringing anyone. Man this is getting HUGE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread