MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
dragon40k said:
I better get there early to get a spot!
:lol: I am sure you will find a spot...we have 5 acres. The front yard is going to be the best place for the pilot to get an awesome picture.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Denice please update me. 2 more cars and 4 more people, brings me to +6 hopefully we can get all these guys join the club.

Thanks

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
My friends cobra might not be done, so he, his g/f and TJ(no suck luck) are going to follow us down in his g/f car. He said he will park 2 blocks away:lol: so i guess add 3 more

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
comee onnnnnnnnn 80 Cobra's :rockon: Were almost there!

I CAN'T WAITTTTTT!!!!!!!!

I'm off 2morow so imma wash and vaccum 2mrw.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Unfortunently we will not be able to attend. My hubby went through minor surgery this week and had some problems. I have not had internet since last week when my computer crashed, so I am sorry its this close to the event to cancel, I had to run to the library to get online. I hope everybody has a great time and I should be back online next week.

eaglesnick

Established Member
Is it too late to sign up for the get together? I hope not, please let me know. If its not to late add one more to the list.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
eaglesnick said:
Is it too late to sign up for the get together? I hope not, please let me know. If its not to late add one more to the list.

We are having a meeting spot. Check out the ECCFA forums.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
eaglesnick said:
Absolutely not! The more the merrier. Are you an MACA member?

SVTCruiser

Established Member
i will have to drop out since i will be out of town now for the rain date...you can take me out of slot #20

i am disappointed that i cannot attend, but i will try to find solace on the beaches of waikiki :D

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I'm gonna try and get a guy that goes to my gym to bring his termy as well. I'm going to send him a link to this board tonight. I'm still a go for me +1 though.

eaglesnick

Established Member
IronTerp,

Not yet, but I will sign up today if I need to be or if you prefer me to be a member. Let me know, looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow cobra owners.

Users who are viewing this thread