MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

600RRgoal

Established Member
Mama, me and my spouse are still able to attend! Please put us in for the 22nd! We can't wait!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
LIKE IT said:
Put Me On The List Please!, And Let Me Know What Time To Meet At The Safeway!, Thanks.

Got you in the #3 spot. I think there is a thread somewhere about what time the guys are meeting but we would like to have everyone here by 10:45. See you then.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
RedfireVenom said:
Confirming that I'll be there :)

+1, I'll also be there again. Omar, I'll have the xcal with me. Sorry I didn't call you, but I lost your number. I thought I had just left it home, but I wasn't able to find it once I got back either.

Anyway, I still have the sct, and I'll make sure I have it with me.

Denise, I'll let you know soon if anyone is riding with me this time.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Any chance I could show up? Haven't seen most of you all in a while, and the car's up and running as of right now. The 15th was no good for me, but the 22nd sounds great.

I'll be driving down 95 South from DE, hitting 695 and then back up 795. Anyone going anywhere near there?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I'm in Niece, as is Kens03Cobra who is not able to post as the present time.
Wow, Dwight. Can I get you to do my posting for me, too. I could do a lot more at home if I didn't spend so much time on the computer. :thumbsup:

Now, here's everything I want to say for April......

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Any chance I could show up? Haven't seen most of you all in a while, and the car's up and running as of right now. The 15th was no good for me, but the 22nd sounds great.

I'll be driving down 95 South from DE, hitting 695 and then back up 795. Anyone going anywhere near there?

Absolutly! We would love to see you! I added you to the list.

qtrracer

Established Member
I think my wife and I will be coming - this will be our first GTG with the club since - what two years ago - can't remeber - getting old. I'll have to write this down on the calendar or I will forget again.

Users who are viewing this thread