MACA 3rd Annual JLP Dyno Day!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
If anyone wants to trade for my 2pm time, I'd like to get an earlier. Not a big deal if not but mixxer is riding up with me and the timing will be close.

You mean later? If so, I can trade the 5:00 spot with you. I have a birthday party I need to go to that I didn't know about...

TRBO VNM

take me off the list.

finishing up the last of my winter mods before race season that weekend and then gotta get tuned. :D have fun guy/gals. Johnny and Sue are amazing hosts.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I mean earlier, sorry if it wasn't clear.

No problem. I read earlier, but then you said it was going to be close, so I didn't know if that ment it was going to be cutting it close getting there, or getting somewhere else after you left. Just wanted to give you a chance to move if it was the former.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, yeah 5pm is pretty late. I'll probably be heading home before then, so hopefully someone doesn't show or bows out so I can get my pulls in :D

Sonic 35ss

Established Member
I was just informed by the wife that we have a "Tripple F" to go to Saturday afternoon.

So take me off the list.....sorry.

P.S. for those of you who dont know what a Tripple F (FFF) is, it stands for "F*ckin Family Function" that you dont want to attend.

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Greg or Scot anyone of you have room....want to ride shotgun if possible. or anyone from maryland side that has room

LIKE IT

Established Member
Dwight, If there is any one drop out before 3pm and i can have there spot, can u fill me in please. My wife b/day is on Saturday, so i have to be back early to take the family out to dinner. Also if i'm stuck with the 3pm slot, i may just come on up the road later on in the day than show up at the Safeway that early in the morning. Because i'm getting off w/k 12midnite on Friday, so I'll see how i feel that morning Thanks.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Glad to have you Carlos, if you don't mind the slow Cobra. LOL :D
Want I should come get you?

Greg i'll just meet you at hillandale, which i assume the maryland guys are meeting.i'll leave my car truck there. dont know what time everyone is leaving ..and if you dont mind, i'm picking up some tires and just want to make sure you dont mind them in the back seat on the way home

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL Carlos, you should know carrying tires is damn near impossible in a vert. Someone with fold down seats in a coupe would probably be better to get them back for you.

What time are the hillandale guys leaving? I wanna make sure to get there in time to roll with you. Someone gonna make a meet up thread?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Carlos, I can carry one in the trunk and one in the back seat. If I remove the spare, I can get 2 in the trunk, but I've never been able to carry 4 tires.

How many are we bringing back?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
You are more than welcome to ride with me. I just don't know how long I will be hanging at JLP. Definitely not until 5...lol

Well right now things are in the air with me. I have to have surgery on left shoulder but the date has been moved 3 times in the last 24 hours so im waiting on a final conformation of when it is and i'll know for sure if im going. Should know by 2 or 3 this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread